The $150 SPL Challenge

So, without having to root through all 28 pages to find my answer, can you please tell me what are the official classes? I'm asking because I want to compete in the hatch class. I'd like to donate some brand new 0awg ring terminals to the winners in the other classes, just need to know what the classes are, so I know how many to allot to each class. I will donate a total of 100 terminals. The terminals can't be awarded to the hatch class, since I'll be the one who wins that one.

Ok so i have an 08 toyota tundra. I have the small seat removed from the back

And that is where my sub setup has been for the last couple of years.

Can i have my sub set up in this location for this challenge? and run with the hatch backs , extended cab trucks?

thanks . this challenge is freakin sweet btw.

Not concerned, would just hate to build something myself and then not be permited. And I think I'm in hatch class. I have a mazda b2000 x cab. This is a fun challenge so win or lose it's interesting to see what people make

Woot! I'm managing the thread on USACI. Too good of an idea not to get more people involved.
BTW, if anyone is competing the the LA, TX, AR, MS area... let me know. I'm trying to get people together for the Shreveport Import Face-Off show on March 27th, if there's enough interest. If there aren't enough people, I'll stay in H-town for the Stirling McCall Diabetes benefit show that weekend.

@ MBrooky... you're not going to install Planar tweets in the Blazer.... seriously???? My gear came in today too. It seems you either got a REALLY good deal or plan on blowing some stuff up! LOL.
what's wrong with planars?? these things are crisp and LOUD! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I won't be partaking in this competition afterall, but I'm still wanting to contribute to the prize pot, if Rabbit shows interest in my donations. According to retail, my offerings are worth over $500.
don't be skurred yo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

lmao @ the skurred comment. Far from it. Just I had to do something else with some money that was put aside...there was a deal that arose that I couldn't pass up. I have a sneaky suspicion that this challenge will be around for a while. I'll catch it next year or something.

lmao @ the skurred comment. Far from it. Just I had to do something else with some money that was put aside...there was a deal that arose that I couldn't pass up. I have a sneaky suspicion that this challenge will be around for a while. I'll catch it next year or something.

lol i know..just jokes mane //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I won't be partaking in this competition afterall, but I'm still wanting to contribute to the prize pot, if Rabbit shows interest in my donations. According to retail, my offerings are worth over $500.
Sorry for the delay, I have been dealing with various business matters and lost track of this a little.

I'm very interested in the donation. I still working on a few other things to offer as well. Just PM with some info and the details and we can get all the details lined out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.