The $150 SPL Challenge

did anyone else do this, or did everyone get scared with my numbers LOL
Not changing my stuff out til after World Finals/SBN in March. Then you'll see some #s from my Explorer. Gonna throw some stuff in the Sentra too & show you some real trunk car #s.

Link to or a repost of your list please? Thanks.
Let me contact the people to ensure they are still "on the list" and i will get one up shortly. If you have not contacted could you please do so, or if you are just now joining in on the fun please let me know as well.

i plan on starting my car once kyle and i get done using the gear in his car. great way to save money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why is there no pics on here?!
i posted some vids. guess others havent started or they are too ashamed of their scores or they are holding their scores and equipment till the end of the year. its a fun thing i think everyone should post what they are doing no matter the score.

i posted some vids. guess others havent started or they are too ashamed of their scores or they are holding their scores and equipment till the end of the year. its a fun thing i think everyone should post what they are doing no matter the score.
I agree. This is just a "for the fun" year.

Agreed! I realy wanna do it but Im working on the daily setup for now... wish the Pay checks came in faster then I would do somthing in the GF's car

Let me contact the people to ensure they are still "on the list" and i will get one up shortly. If you have not contacted could you please do so, or if you are just now joining in on the fun please let me know as well.

I am going to build something but it will have to wait till we are not so busy, Just no time to do it right now.

Also I will call one of my vendors and see if they would want to put up some product.

I just opened up the package that contains a couple of these Hifonics 12" subs (HFi12D4) and all I can say is I have a hard time believing they will handle what they are rated. Wow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.