The 15" Q switchout is DONE

and maybe you can read before you try to act as if you know what the fvck your talking about, its not like this is the only time you've looked like a blatent jackass and dont know what your talking about

He stated he had D2's... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Therefore I assumed both pairs where D2's. He stated himself he was only getting 300w.

This isnt the first time you made yourself look like a blatant jackass either.

He stated he had D2's... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Therefore I assumed both pairs where D2's. He stated himself he was only getting 300w.

This isnt the first time you made yourself look like a blatant jackass either.
he states in a post, Scott send D2's THIS TIME

He was metered im assuming by ryan and them if thats true then it was on his first set which got 600 each, i highly doubt he pulled a 148 off 300 each but i guess we will see.

so as ive said before

Reading >you

And while your at it qoute somewhere that you were right about anythign i have contradicted you about?

lol, oh and ya I forgot this time around Scott sent me dual 2's so I actually had them wired in series so the amp was seeing a 2ohm load an only giving each like 300watts. Either way shouldnt change the sound too much, but //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif for me. Anyways tom. I'll have them wired right, but still, shouldnt change too much. But we will see
yup looks like he says this time to me, maybe you should read before you post

yup looks like he says this time to me, maybe you should read before you post

yep, from that I took that both pairs where D2's. I'm sorry all mighty 90accordman that I took that the wrong way. Will your all mighty intelegence ever forgive me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

like i said show when it happened, i only jump down on you because you always throw the most stupid comments down without reading or half the time even knowing what your talking about.

This thread is a prime example. I made a statement (assuimeing both where D2's because I misread). You start spewing foul language, and trying to put me down. I admit I read wrong and you continue to argue.

You could have handled yourself in a better manner and said "You do realize the first pair was D1 and the new pair was D2 so He was originally getting 600w each?"

Instead you try to make yourself look like a god. Way to go. Thumbs up for you.

And if I am speaking about impeadance rise you think I dont understand ohms law and beleive that speakers will get the rated power all of the time. You really underestimate peoples intelegence and over estimate your own.
I don't think he underestimated anyones intelligence....

I don't think he underestimated anyones intelligence....
Hooray for the grammar police. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It's 10:00AM on a saturday after a long night. I'm being too lazy to spell check.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.