• Thread starter pfunk358
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
P

pfunk358

Right now i have the 2 12' power hx2 in a poterd box.... the bass is so loud.... but it sounds kinda sloppy and theres alot of rattle inside as well as out....i was thinkin in i used the three subs in a sealed box each with there own chamber with the other 2 amps bd1500.1 for the 2 and th 1000a2 for the third.........i'm hoping bass in the car will be louder than before and sound alot better in the car without as much rattle..

DO you think that would be the way to go

\thanks

Dynamate, noise killer, insulation, you have to do that everywhere in the car. trunks can be hard, but if you do it right that rattle will be gone, and SQ will increase. The rattling is the air being tossed around in your trunk, the dynamate will deflect that and be absorbed. Nothing sounds better than a vehical with a nice deep system and you dont hear it rattling all day and night.

the car is mostly dynamatted there is abou 300 $ in that most come from under the car, back dash, light in the back,,,i was hoping the ported box would kill most of the rattle thst excists now

thank

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.