Thank you for banning DJ Slowfets!!!

Really appreciate who ever filed a DMCA complaint on me no longer allowed to use google drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you really showed me!!! To bad theres dropbox and dedicated servers for these types of things... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif If anyone wants to help me please PM or else its gonna be a treat getting you guys these zips...
Lmk if you wanna get your site back up.

as much as i hate papermaker torrents might be the way to go?
just need enough people to host it. i have 150/150 internet so i dont mind seeding it

honestly, you can buy a server and just use it to host but that might be too expensive for someone whos producing music for free
Androidfilehosting might be a good place to put them up for a while. They usually store andriod ROM zips that are quite large and wouldnt likely even notice a few zips that are a couple gig in size. a last resort if all else fails fwiw

also just remembered mega. its back and i have about 7 gig of stuff on it for my android modding needs

^^^This.
Google are control freaks.
vid.me is slowly taking over

i sent youtube multiple complaints about how i starting seeing more and more propaganda on my feed designed for weak cucks who cant handle the reality of the world. some of my favorite videos are gone for "violence"

i mean honestly, look at this non sense

Daily Mail slanders Slingshot Channel’s Joerg Sprave – accuses him of instructing terrorists | The Truth About Knives

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371770/Vile-video-shows-knife-expert-penetrating-stab-vest.html

^^^This.
Google are control freaks.
Oh google is, but this is one drive, Microsoft, now that I say that yeah, not quite as bad. But, they don't search zips, they have been known to inject files with their stuff, lol. Someone reported it. Someone with butthurt feelings stands to gain some sort of childish satisfaction.

To All- I love you, John Kuthe youre still a hack..nice try tho...I know for a fact it was him..I completley understand youtubes algorithm which is shared by google since they are parent conpanies there is no way it picked up on that the music is slowed to a rate where the track would "pass" right through any filter they have...theres a report button on these Zips Im certain that goon told em all about me xD Jackas* prolly downloaded em then reported on me and is bumpin to em as we speak

John Kuthe Is a Douch*

I bet you heard that alot in school huh kuthe cooter ?

as much as i hate papermaker torrents might be the way to go?
just need enough people to host it. i have 150/150 internet so i dont mind seeding it

honestly, you can buy a server and just use it to host but that might be too expensive for someone whos producing music for free
Ya mom loves me. He'll your dog even loves me.. wtf?

To All- I love you, John Kuthe youre still a hack..nice try tho...I know for a fact it was him..I completley understand youtubes algorithm which is shared by google since they are parent conpanies there is no way it picked up on that the music is slowed to a rate where the track would "pass" right through any filter they have...theres a report button on these Zips Im certain that goon told em all about me xD Jackas* prolly downloaded em then reported on me and is bumpin to em as we speak
John Kuthe Is a Douch*

I bet you heard that alot in school huh kuthe cooter ?
If you know of a good hacker, isn't there a way to disable his so called LEAF car while he's driving it?! That'd be a good comeback.

If you know of a good hacker, isn't there a way to disable his so called LEAF car while he's driving it?! That'd be a good comeback.
15,000 dollars will get you a hitman on the dark web. Can kidnap him and put him on a live show to get him mutilated and make that $$$ back in bitcoin.

15,000 dollars will get you a hitman on the dark web. Can kidnap him and put him on a live show to get him mutilated and make that $$$ back in bitcoin.
I read that if you had invested $1000 in bitcoin in 2010 it would be worth $35 million today. Man, if only.

Bitcoin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.