Thank you for banning DJ Slowfets!!!

Really appreciate who ever filed a DMCA complaint on me no longer allowed to use google drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you really showed me!!! To bad theres dropbox and dedicated servers for these types of things... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif If anyone wants to help me please PM or else its gonna be a treat getting you guys these zips...
That's crazy. You really think it was Kuthe?

its all fake anyways. there's nothing on the deep web lmao. Not unless you are some advanced hacker
You simply stated what kind of craziness is on the internet. Nothing wrong with that. Papermaker literally said he would kill kuthe for 10k.

didnt you just post on reddit, it was most likely some douche from there. I doubt it was kuthe, they didnt teach about the dmca in his 1982 ee classes, plus i doubt he could figure something like that out without craigslists help.

Some of the shit you can find on the dark web will amaze and or shock you. Truly wicked shit.
meh just wanted to get a jar of E but couldn't find jack squat. Too many dead links that the gov shut down. Either you are in the "in" crowd to get proper URLs or you are just stuck not finding anything. Or you find stuff but never gaining access due to heavy encryption.

meh just wanted to get a jar of E but couldn't find jack squat. Too many dead links that the gov shut down. Either you are in the "in" crowd to get proper URLs or you are just stuck not finding anything. Or you find stuff but never gaining access due to heavy encryption.
It's certainly become a lot harder in the last couple of years ever since the FBI arrested Ross Ulbricht, shut down Silk Road, and gained a bunch of intel on everything else happening on the dark web.

im sure i can get you the links

just let me know, ive never bought anything on the tor network but i know plenty of people who know where tolook

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.