Ten Inch Choices

x1.6 million. being a dickhead is a sure way to get replies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

It obviuosly worked, but I was totally not trying to be a dickhead. I thought my comment was fair. I mean it's clear not many ppl care about some random dude who wants a ten inch sub for good sound quality. The problem with reading these comments it you cannot see the context of the comments.

Thanks to you all for the REAL feedback. I think Im leaning toward the Soundsplinter.

yeah buy TC sounds, make sure you get the alumnium cone. Better yet, get an OEM version if you can.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

It obviuosly worked, but I was totally not trying to be a dickhead. I thought my comment was fair. I mean it's clear not many ppl care about some random dude who wants a ten inch sub for good sound quality. The problem with reading these comments it you cannot see the context of the comments.
Thanks to you all for the REAL feedback. I think Im leaning toward the Soundsplinter.
The problem is that this forum, well the majority of the member base, has a decreasing interest in sound quality and smaller size subs. Most people focus on bigs subs and what it can hit. So for someone asking about an SQ biased driver of a smaller size, traffic here will be on the lesser side, and the posts that are made, few are experienced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.