Tell me what you think of this sub/amp combo

Participant count
  • Participant list

SPLmatic
10+ year member

word
Basically, I'm posting this because I'm really giddy and excited that I'm going to be upgrading my sound system soon.. and would also like to know what you guys have to say about what I'm getting. After much pondering and deliberation, I've finally decided on 1 sub and 1 amp to purchase. At first, I was leaning more towards getting two 15''s. I've thought about it and decided just to buy one 18'' and push it with as much power as I would with the 15''s

So here's what I'm going with..

one Fi BL 18 and a Cadence FXA1200 Mono class D amp. Also, putting the sub in a box ported at 32hz. Once I get it all set up, I'll definitely be throwing some vids up on here. Oh.. and I'm putting this in a 2001 Accord by the way.

Let me know what you think. Just pumped to get all this **** bought and hooked up in my car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What size trunk do you have? Better hope you can fit an 18" before springing to buy one...
Yeah, I made sure. It's gonna be a tight fit though. Had my friend take the dimensions of my trunk before he started building it.. the box is being built as we speak.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.