team psi custom platform 3 subwoofer 15''

corto
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

team psi custom platform 3 sub 15''

Item(s) Description/Condition: it decent shape the surround has some light scuffs on it for being in my trunk has custom team psi basket dual leads tripple spider 8 gauge direct connects made for 3000 rms dual 2 ohm coil is still in nice shape used for 6 months with my girl friend and the baby so you know it was babied... the motor is a lill funky lookin but thats how i bought it off team psi does not effect perfmoance i promisee its the top part of the motor is eighth of an inch bigger than the top sub weighs around 50 lbs

Price:

400 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: prolly at least 30 to ship it

148okci.jpg

vspaat.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no crack at all that i am aware of i can send pics to your email of the front from my phone if really interested

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

the crack you see is the reflection of my watch good eye tho haha

there is no crack at all that i am aware of i can send pics to your email of the front from my phone if really interested 

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

the crack you see is the reflection of my watch good eye tho haha
HAHA, I see now.

i cleared my sent and inbox will some one check to see if it is emptied? i emptied it last week and still havent got a single pm is there somthin else that can be deleted besdies the inbox or sent? let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.