team nutz - pittsburgh

Sublime, I'd just give up on this, some will listen some won't. If they decide to go to newbnutz shop and have **** jack up so be it. Its their money and equipment that get ****ed up. As you stated a simple appology would have be the easiest way to solve this.

Nutz, sorry but 1500 is plenty to run that sub. Should have pounded with 1500, he would not have needed a bigger amp. It should have been ok with the stock alt as well.

Twistid- you still never told me where you are stationed.

BTW, I'm done with this thread. Nutz will continue to post trying to defend his shop and have new members(Acura34ry3na or whatever) join and post that sublimes lying. /thread once and for all.
you're exactly right. it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes. and btw, it DOES pound with 1500 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif makin videos tonite or tomo.

You don’t know me, and I am not a customer of there because I do my own work. I have seen those guys at shows and from the looks and sounds of there vehicles you should be on there nutz compared to what you got.

Actually I have seen your car before, and it sounds like azz. Who puts an 18 on there back seat

Impress the high school kids, next you can go to the elementary school and pass out candy because you’re so cool.

These shows were your maturity level is.

You messed your own car up and can't admit it, so you’re looking for sympathy. Not going to happen. Its electronics they don’t always work they way they are supposed to.

Obviously you’re on his nutz, because every time he responds you come running.

I might be new here, but I know enough to see that you’re a dumbazz that shouldn’t touch cars.

Let the man run his business. If it’s bad it will run itself into the ground, if it is award winning as his site shows, then they must be doing something right and showing you’re just another idiot that has nothing better to do then *itch.

Obviously you’re on his nutz, because every time he responds you come running.
I might be new here, but I know enough to see that you’re a dumbazz that shouldn’t touch cars.

Let the man run his business. If it’s bad it will run itself into the ground, if it is award winning as his site shows, then they must be doing something right and showing you’re just another idiot that has nothing better to do then *itch.
rofl every post you make just goes to show you are another one of his cronies who he got to come sign up and say something here.

shut up. thanks.

and since you feel content being stupid nuts.

polarity wont change ohm load as you have stated, the ohm load did not change when you rewired it. Ohm loads the same, but their in phase with eachother. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

yet it will reduce output tremendously and damage the sub if the coils are wired out of phase from eachother.

MJF I am glad you read your MECP book, anything else that you want to quote from it.....because I already know that......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

MJF I am glad you read your MECP book, anything else that you want to quote from it.....because I already know that......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
then why didnt you act like a man, admit you wired the sub out of phase and ask me how you could help instead of lying and defending yourself like you never did anything wrong?

Cause that would be admitting he was wrong.
obviously.

Nutz knows that he's so deep in a lie that if he would admit being wrong NOW it would make him look even worse and damage his rep beyond repair..

actually, around here his rep has already been damaged beyond repair.

i miss the days when you pay someone big $$$ for a service and they actually give you a thing called CUSTOMER SERVICE. i was kicked to the curb as soon as i questioned the integrity of the install. right there was enough for me to write a very negative review, not to mention my ground being on painted sheet metal, alan keys hanging off the magnets of my 12's, power wire falling out of the fuse block, etc.

on top of that the ***** comes on here calling me a liar, an idiot, a druggie and god knows what else. just goes to show you what kind of man he really is. or female. i couldnt really tell.

thank GOD i'm starting to learn this all myself because Lord knows for my next vehicle any and all of my business is going to Auto Illusions..these guys allow you into the shop, they explain whats wrong, what needs changed and why, etc. little more expensive with car audio installs, but i guess you get what you pay for.

Sublime I have a question for u. When team nutz installed your first set up & u said it was good did u get on here & tell everyone how the job was after u got it done? Probably not so why are u on here bashimg them now ? That makes u look like an ass.

Sublime I have a question for u. When team nutz installed your first set up & u said it was good did u get on here & tell everyone how the job was after u got it done? Probably not so why are u on here bashimg them now ? That makes u look like an ass.
actually, at that time i knew nothing about car audio and i didnt know about these forums, or realm of excursion.

i got on both forums looking for answers to questions i had.

and IF i knew about car audio back then, i would have written a bad review immediately..

ground on painted sheet metal with wood screws.. power wire fell out of the fuse block...

alan keys hanging off the magnets on my 12's...

braided wire used in conjunction with 1/0...

cheap **** rca's..

the list goes on..

gayvp4.jpg

so nice seeing "This message is hidden because Twistid is on your ignore list."

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views