team nutz - pittsburgh

because you told me! again you goto personal attacks because you know your wrong !

i wish i have a screen shot of when you asked me if you should blame it on the shop after you turned the gains all the way up

because you told me! again you goto personal attacks because you know your wrong !
i wish i have a screen shot if when you asked me if you should blame it on the shop after you turned the gains all the way up
LMFAO.

wow dude, you talk about me smokin bud and act like its a bad thing..

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?

i never once said that, wish your screenshots away because you had nothing to take a screenshot of except me calling you a douschebag for pm'ing me like a schoolgirl with a crush

please, troll somewhere else

Twisted- so how do you account for the sub being wired incorrectly? And him being told he needs a bigger amp? Let me guess he made it up.

Gaud you make the AF look dumber and dumber. So glad I'm not stationed with you.

whatever you say,

we both know you asked me if you should blame it on the shop after you messed up your own stuff... i just thought i'd tell nutz where your comming from with all this you messed up equipment, when it was actually you!

If newbnuts is not going to admit any of the fuk ups they did, why would he admit the sub was wired wrong? Thats my point, they should have just come out and admit they screwed up the first time and fixed it, instead of trying to defend theirselfs.

Sublime went in to have his sub mounted and wired along with his amp, they tell him it needs more power. Lime takes it in again and rewire the sub, wala bass.

You fail. Get out of my AF. lol

Thank you twisted, wish you had a copy……

Ace: The problem wasn't wiring. We wired his sub up first; there were voltage drops below 9 volts. This was because he removed his alternator and put back in his factory alt. I asked him not to play the system until we figure out what all is wrong. My fault for not pulling the fuse to prevent him from playing it. But I did leave the gain down at this time.

The sub didn't play correctly. I talked with US Amps, they said that he should consider getting a bigger amp for his sub to move it more efficiently. I relayed the message.

He came back the next day as I asked him to do and we pulled the sub out of the box and rewired it again to be safe. The way we wired it did not change the ohm loads or anything. We turned the gain back up and still had distortion and voltage problems. It is a mono block amp wired in parallel, not a hard system.

So I asked him to protect his equipment. Do not play the system until we get the voltage fixed as it will damage the system. Common Car Audio Knowledge.

But as you can see in video that he posted, he did not listen. He played the system and damaged his sub and amp. End of story. Accuse me of not taking his fuse out of his amp so he couldn’t play it, I will take that. Servicing a customer we did do. We gave our recommendations, he felt his own were better and here we are today.

I would probably still help him get his system playing even possibly for free to have another customer on the road with a properly playing stereo system. That is the type of person I am. But this is the route that he chooses instead. Call me defending myself: maybe. Trying to get the truth out about the subject sound more like it.

I am not the one on here name calling and cussing up a storm, because I am not the one that is caught in a lye…..

I have been following this for some time now

This situation is out of control.

Sublime, grow up, you obviously have a problem with authority on forums, what makes you think we would believe that you took nutz's advice.

Any idiot knows that low voltage damages electronic equipment. Take the hint and get it fixed.

Grow up and move on, quit being a crying little girl.

I have been following this for some time now
This situation is out of control.

Sublime, grow up, you obviously have a problem with authority on forums, what makes you think we would believe that you took nutz's advice.

Any idiot knows that low voltage damages electronic equipment. Take the hint and get it fixed.

Grow up and move on, quit being a crying little girl.
and let me guess, you're one of Nutz customers who he asked come register and defend him? 1 post? get a life, you havent followed **** and you're just Nutz' puppet. why dont you grow some balls and ask Nutz for my address, and show up at my house and say that **** you ***** *****.

Ace: The problem wasn't wiring. We wired his sub up first; there were voltage drops below 9 volts. This was because he removed his alternator and put back in his factory alt. I asked him not to play the system until we figure out what all is wrong. My fault for not pulling the fuse to prevent him from playing it. But I did leave the gain down at this time.

The sub didn't play correctly. I talked with US Amps, they said that he should consider getting a bigger amp for his sub to move it more efficiently. I relayed the message.

He came back the next day as I asked him to do and we pulled the sub out of the box and rewired it again to be safe. The way we wired it did not change the ohm loads or anything. We turned the gain back up and still had distortion and voltage problems. It is a mono block amp wired in parallel, not a hard system.

So I asked him to protect his equipment. Do not play the system until we get the voltage fixed as it will damage the system. Common Car Audio Knowledge.

But as you can see in video that he posted, he did not listen. He played the system and damaged his sub and amp. End of story. Accuse me of not taking his fuse out of his amp so he couldn’t play it, I will take that. Servicing a customer we did do. We gave our recommendations, he felt his own were better and here we are today.

I would probably still help him get his system playing even possibly for free to have another customer on the road with a properly playing stereo system. That is the type of person I am. But this is the route that he chooses instead. Call me defending myself: maybe. Trying to get the truth out about the subject sound more like it.

I am not the one on here name calling and cussing up a storm, because I am not the one that is caught in a lye…..

Hey dingdong, you called me at my job and told me this, specifically:

"Hey uh..dude like we wired it up, got the sub in, but as soon as we started to play it, we smelled a burning smell and turned if off. We don't recommend you play this until you get a new alternator and a much bigger amp, 3,000+ is what greg recommends." This sub can handle much more wattage. But you BLATENTLY told me the sub would "NOT WORK" with anything less than 3,000 watts.

This is why i don't believe you, your company, or greg at us amps. First i took out the upgraded alternator because i upgraded to an Excessive Amperage alternator. My system was NOT played on my stock alternator except by YOU.

You wired my sub wrong. I brought my car back, you re-wired it in front of me, and oo..even on the stock alternator when you played it... BASS!

Don't forget to mention how you turned the gain ALL the way up to try to reproduce ANY bass when the problem was in fact your bad wiring job on the sub.

i have 5 eyeball witnesses that got my back and looked over my equipment... you ****ed up...do you realize that to this day all you had to say was "sorry, we wired it wrong, i sincerely apologize, how can i help"

...and all would have been peachy. i'm not a dick customer. i spent HOW much money with you on my 12's and my tint... i was a 3rd time returning customer.. and i was treated like pure garbage.

honestly **** you and everyone who agrees with you, i got video, pictures to prove your ****ups, the vice president of Us amps agrees with me and thinks your a total moron along with about 30 people on CA/ROE...

give it up already. you lose.

and by the way, whats a "lye"? i've never heard of being caught up in a "lye" before. i've heard people being caught up in a "LIE", which is what you are, but not Lye.

Sublime, I'd just give up on this, some will listen some won't. If they decide to go to newbnutz shop and have **** jack up so be it. Its their money and equipment that get ****ed up. As you stated a simple appology would have be the easiest way to solve this.

Ace: The problem wasn't wiring. We wired his sub up first; there were voltage drops below 9 volts. This was because he removed his alternator and put back in his factory alt.

Nutz, sorry but 1500 is plenty to run that sub. Should have pounded with 1500, he would not have needed a bigger amp. It should have been ok with the stock alt as well.

Twistid- you still never told me where you are stationed.

BTW, I'm done with this thread. Nutz will continue to post trying to defend his shop and have new members(Acura34ry3na or whatever) join and post that sublimes lying. /thread once and for all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views