team nutz - pittsburgh

So after all of this, I get a phone call from a manufacture that is involved, who lets me know that the amplifier in this car is damaged a second time.

That this customer that had his car completely rewired and that every other shop knew how to fix the car, but still didn't fix the voltage issue......

Low and behold this customer receives his amp back. Has another shop redo the entire car and poof, the amplifier is damaged again. Team Nutz not involved either time the amplifier was damaged.

But again, what Team Nutz recommended was never fixed.(low voltage)

So you make the decision. Team Nutz wires the car it works for nine months. Some other shop wires the car and it doesn't last one day, not once but twice.

Who is to blame.

I have to share this one. Mr Sublime here, known as KMK on realm of excursion just got banned on that forum. Last I checked it takes alot to get banned from a forum. Even freedom of speech can't stop that. lol...

Give an idea on the personality that we are dealing with here also.

One day this post will be deleted, if not open for business how can I help you.

I have to share this one. Mr Sublime here, known as KMK on realm of excursion just got banned on that forum. Last I checked it takes alot to get banned from a forum. Even freedom of speech can't stop that. lol...
Give an idea on the personality that we are dealing with here also.

One day this post will be deleted, if not open for business how can I help you.
First off, i was "banned" because the douschebag moderators over there are on a power trip, and if they "disagree" with what you post, they have the power to lock/delete the thread and/or ban a member.

I had a discussion involving marijuana legalization going... GREAT discussion but a member "twisted" decided to chime in and throw in his stupid ass ******** about how he thinks people who smoke are dumbass ********, he continued to degrade people about it and i responded in defense, and I was warned for defending my (and other members') integrity. funny, i get warned and given infractions for defending myself but the guy who started it all got nothing. fair? hell no.

I then started a thread asking how i broke the forum rules, when the forum rules didn't state anything about drug discussion. The mods responded and said it doesn't matter what the forum rules say, if we "deem it necessary" they will do "as they please".

so i figured ok, illegal drug discussion is not ok, so i started a thread pertaining to a perfectly LEGAL plant, salvia, your mom probably grows a strain of it in her back yard, and the mods went on a delete rampage, i called them on it and they got pissed that someone called them on their stupidity and douschebaggery, and i was banned.

the ban notice said "pushing a moderators buttons".

i didnt push buttons. its just that the ***** mods over there can't handle straight talk.

and for you to CONTINUE to call my integrity into question over some dumbass moderators' decision on ROE just goes to show how much of an ******* you really are.

so, you want to call my integrity into question? let me call into question the INTEGRITY of your install on my car.

so, lets list what went bad/wasn't installed right on my car:

- basic grounds under hood were not upgraded to thicker gauge wire (1/0 needed, 4 or 8 gauge was left on there)

- power wire under hood -fell out- of the fuse block (meaning it wasnt even screwed into the fuse)

- rca's were cheap pieces of ****, they frayed which are now causing signal problems currently.

- sub was wired completely wrong in the first place, which could have caused the impedence on my sub to go from 2.1 to 2.6 on each VC.

- ground in back was screwed into painted sheet metal with small screws.

- wiring to amp was braided, theorhetically causing less current flow and is normally only used for looks (1/0 was everywhere else.. why did you used braided?)

not to mention my car wasn't even vacuumed out, and it looked like they dumped a bin of saw dust throughout it.

now who's integrity is the one that needs to be called into question?

i thought this whole issue was dropped and over with until you come about asking mods why i was banned, you say "its none of my business" but you decide to start a thread and ask any way, then you come over here calling my character and integrity into question once again.

you = NOOB.

Anyone else.............since I would trust him for how far you could throw him.....
NOOB= somone who has no idea what they are talking about " somone that is new to something" You get called a noob if you try to act all knowing when you know nothing.

As for you getting banned, they got mad because you had a thread about illegal drugs, they try to maintain a site they dont need that sh*t over there it is a car audio site. then you start one about legal drugs. I would say ya thats pushing a mods buttons.

NOOB= somone who has no idea what they are talking about " somone that is new to something" You get called a noob if you try to act all knowing when you know nothing.

As for you getting banned, they got mad because you had a thread about illegal drugs, they try to maintain a site they dont need that sh*t over there it is a car audio site. then you start one about legal drugs. I would say ya thats pushing a mods buttons.
holy **** dude, it's weed. people try to make such a big deal and whine about it yet over 5 million americans smoke it on a daily basis.. with 50 million worldwide.

anyway, i posted it in the OFF TOPIC forum. regardless that it's a car audio forum, it was the OFF TOPIC sub-forum. telling me i cannot discuss weed on a "car audio forum" is like saying you cannot start ANY threads that do not pertain to car audio. OFF TOPIC is named that for a reason.

the forum rules stated nothing about discussing cannabis, or its legality. stratus&draggin low were on a power trip, and they didnt "like" my thread so they deleted it. again forum rules mentioned nothing about discussing drugs and/or illegal or legal ones.

second, i did nothing personally to the mods, i didnt "push buttons". they wanted to be dicks and tell me i cannot discuss illegal things, so i started a thread about a mind-expanding LEGAL drug. they wet their panties after that one.

Not that I care about your position on the legality of Mary Jane one way or the other - that decision is up to the individual to make - but after being told in no uncertain terms that the discussion at hand (because its focus was on an illegal CDS) was unwelcome you decide to go begin a thread that so closely resembles the one that got you in trouble (yeah - so it was about something that is legal...but the idea/intent remains the same) it doesn't even bear discussing?

I would say that was "pushing a mod's buttons" as well.

And if you have so much as an ounce of brain in your head you durn well know it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views