team nutz - pittsburgh

lmao@fool.

if you arent going to talk thats fine, you can read.

all i expected from you was you to 1.) take the sub out and check the wiring after you "smelled burning" and it wasn't producing any bass.. you didnt.. so i went home with an incorrectly installed system that could have caused major damage to my equip.

so i had to come back and have it re-wired which i still dont know if it was even wired 100% correctly the second time, it just produced a ton more bass than at first, you know there was a difference, regardless of what you say to the people on these forums you should of did the right thing and spoke to me like a man not like a man attempting to hide a mistake that could damage his 'reputation'.

seriously, just end it. let me get back to doing my drugs or something.

I officially have heard it all. Everything you asked us to do, we did. That is a flat out lie.....common even you know that........

We totally rewired the sub in front of you one wire at a time to show you that it was wired correctly. I guess were playing dumb now..................

lol.......wow......lol........

Thank you for the website hits and sales........

no, because if it was wired right in the first place, none of the addressed issues would have been a problem (no bass, burning smell)

you re-wired it because it was wired wrong. you even said to me, in person, face to face, that you "could have had it backwards".... but now that i write a bad review you seem to have erased that from your memory because you "didnt notice a difference in output"

deal with the negative review and move on.

Glad I do my own installs, cause Newbnutz wouldn't get my business.

Should have been wired correctly the first time and not had to be done in front of the customer the 2nd time. Be a man, admit you fk'd up and be done with it. Don't bring up the amp or the alt, just the sub fk up.

/thread

He asked me to double check so we did, right in front of him to show him that it is wired correctly. Otherwise we would not of had to rewire. We did what he asked of us, because he had a concern that it was not as loud as his twelves.

If you were there you would of known this......

no you didn't. you threw away the wiring originally used, you had the spool of speaker wire out, you cut new ones and wired it a totally different way. dont ******** me or anyone reading this, you ****ed up the first time.

newbnutz, kinda catchy.

He got me......... Originally we used the sub terminals to parrallel the speaker wire. This time we took speaker wires off of both speaker terminals and but connected them together into one line out of the speaker box.

Only because we had to cut the speaker wire to get the sub out of the box because of its weight and size we couldn't get to the terminals easily.

So you got me. I took the speaker wire out that was parralled and put in new speaker wire that was also parralled.

lol........

The word you're looking for is libel. And, no, it's not. He is entitled to his own opinon of your work.
Your correct......but you can't state an opinion unless you can follow up with facts. If its a complete lie, that is not cool....

i still think this team nutz is a complete and utter joke

and the fact he said he was going to sue them over a bad review just proves the point!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Not even talking to this fool anymore....Anyone that wants a true opinion on my shop can call US AMP/RE Audio at 1-877-267-9360 (Larry). Also you can call Mobile Spec who makes the braided wire at 1-800-233-7009 (Manny). And finally call Powerbass at 909-993-5399 (Robin). If you want more references feel free to call me directly 412-882-8346 (Ed).
Geoff:

We are planning on going to Indy. I can't say we can compete in the show car section, but we did paint the van this year. lol. Old paint really doesn't look good, but had to cover the primer so it wouldn't rust anymore.

I spoke to George today (owner of van), he is supposed to come by to pay off his balance friday. If so we can start working on it again. He was going to quit at first, but I think he is going to finish to ful fill his sponsorship and not lose out on what is already invested.

I have had a few people ask me about doing a grill like yours. I like it, that should win you spl show vehicle.

Whats your thoughs on how they are doing finals this year?
I like the way they are doing Finals personally. I'd rather get my butt kicked by the loudest people in the world rather then having them sit at home because they cant afford to fly from overseas or drive across the US to compete.

Take it easy on me this year please. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

What numbers are you guys shooting for? I'm only as loud as you guys were LAST year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Unfortunately what you saw at SBN was all it has right now. We made changes for the worse unfortunately......Haven't had the time to do anything else since. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a final decision from George on what we are doing for this season.........

If not, I will at least be there in SS1-2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views