team nutz - pittsburgh

Not that I care about your position on the legality of Mary Jane one way or the other - that decision is up to the individual to make - but after being told in no uncertain terms that the discussion at hand (because its focus was on an illegal CDS) was unwelcome you decide to go begin a thread that so closely resembles the one that got you in trouble (yeah - so it was about something that is legal...but the idea/intent remains the same) it doesn't even bear discussing?
I would say that was "pushing a mod's buttons" as well.

And if you have so much as an ounce of brain in your head you durn well know it.
actually, the decision to "ban" marijuana discussion came AFTER i was banned and the thread was locked.

the mods came in, told everyone to be cool and the thread could stay open (Which, it now is again)

AFTERWARDS, after i defended myself and twistid continued his BS, the threads were closed and the discussion was banned - thats like taking a bucket to empty your basement of water instead of turning off the sink. go for the real problem, the troll member.

oh please, you're going to quote a topic i started because i was tired of underage whiny moderators who think they're tough guys because they're behind a computer monitor? half of those mods over there i can almost guarantee wouldn't have the testes to say half the **** they did to someone in person.

there was no rule in effect on ROE for respectful discussion of cannabis... so me, and a few dozen others thought it would be useful... some ******** caused a problem, people like yourself nutz who thinks their opinion is the right one and if you don't agree you're a dumbass idiot

anyway, that ***** that team nutz is a drug-free environment. i'd actually rather at a place that is tolerant with things like marijuana... you don't need my piss to tell me if i'm a good guy for a job. take your narrow minded **** somewhere else

i have nothing to lie about, i could have ANYONE on car audio.com or roe.com randomly visit me and i could show them pictures, my vehicle and a video to prove that your install was tremendously ****ed on mutiple levels. and thats no ********... my vehicle is evidence that you guys only give a **** about an install when it matters to you.. when more $$$ is involved.

**for those of you not aware of the car audio scene in pittsburgh, a lot of people have heard about team nutz, mainly because it's on route 88 a road thats travelled by thousands daily.. anyway you got 3 groups: those who have heard of team nutz and know they're a shady crappy installer, and those who have heard of team nutz and thinks its cool to ride them harder than giuliani and 9/11

i thought the stories i heard (specifically from people in the crafton/carnegie/west end areas, but have also heard stories from various parts of south hills, and even north hills).. i thought they were completely unfounded and ********. can't count the "system/trunk catching on fire" accounts... and which i can believe... these guys don't know what a proper ground is let alone how to secure wires so they uh... dont fall out.

Its been some time, I was starting to get lonely on here......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Smoke another one buddy, because we obviously know where your reality is. Was it cloud 9 or 10. Never been there so not sure.....

Say all you want, just because you ruined your own system and can't take blame.

9/11 where does that come from. wow.....what ever you need to say to make yourself feel good. Obviously we have customer that know we do good work, and come back. And I am sure there are haters out there too, such as yourself. So go form your little hate group, have meetings and pass the blunts. What ever you need to do to make yourself feel good about yourself.

I got it, maybe you smoke mj to avoid the realization about yourself and how you are making yourself look.......

Thanks again, this post was falling off the search engines, now it might go back up.

Like I said go get a professional to look at your system and then maybe it might work, otherwise keep messing it up for yourself and voiding your own warranties.

Its been some time, I was starting to get lonely on here......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Smoke another one buddy, because we obviously know where your reality is. Was it cloud 9 or 10. Never been there so not sure.....
First, again you attempt to take attention away from your fat idiotic self and try to point out that i smoke bud, i'm a terrorist!! and let me guess, i can take a wild shot and guess that occasionally, you have drank alcohol. if you have at ever in your life drank alcohol, you are a blatent hypocrite.

Say all you want, just because you ruined your own system and can't take blame.
9/11 where does that come from. wow.....what ever you need to say to make yourself feel good. Obviously we have customer that know we do good work, and come back. And I am sure there are haters out there too, such as yourself. So go form your little hate group, have meetings and pass the blunts. What ever you need to do to make yourself feel good about yourself.
I didn't ruin ****. Actually the problems occured after i took my vehicle to your shop as OTHER shops both Total Image AND Auto Illusions have pointed out that you guys missed obvious errors, wired things incorrectly, smaller gauge wire used when thicker was obviously required, used painted sheet metal with screws for a ground...

i don't need to sit here and keep re-listing and listing and re-listing the ****-ups by team nut lovers, because everyone in every thread who saw my issues, my pictures have saw that you are a CRANK for an install shop. i'll pass blunts all night mother****er aint one ****in thing youre gonna do about it. go back to your doritos and twinkies.

I got it, maybe you smoke mj to avoid the realization about yourself and how you are making yourself look.......
Thanks again, this post was falling off the search engines, now it might go back up.

Like I said go get a professional to look at your system and then maybe it might work, otherwise keep messing it up for yourself and voiding your own warranties.
yeah dude, i make myself look "so bad" because i come on a popular car audio site and negatively review your shop which i have every right not only as an american to do, but as a customer who was treated like a piece of **** - with my vehicle and pictures as evidence.

and again, let me re-iterate, 2 SEPERATE install shops (Total Image Mobile Electronics) and (Auto Illusions) have seen your work and condemed it asking themself how you could be "so stupid" as i would quote the one employee. i have never voided any warranties in my life because i'm not a total install ruiner like you and your dumbass employees.

you know what, since this will be brought up again and most people won't review the thread, here's a list of again what nutz ****ed on my car:

=======================

- Under the hood basic grounds & wiring (aka the Big 3) were not upgraded though the rest of the wiring throughout the car was.

- Nutz idea of a ground: wood screws through painted sheet metal in the trunk.

- Braided wire used for connections to amp when 1/0 was used everywhere else.

- Power wire under the hood FELL OUT of the fuse block. Someone forgot to screw it in.

- Power wire under hood was up against the engine which is a serious fire hazard.

- a VERY expensive speaker, XXX 18 was wired INCORRECTLY at which point Nutz made a phone call to me and said, and i quote, "Uh, 1500 watts isn't enough man... you need 3,000 to get any bass out of this sub. We hooked it up and there was absolutely no air moving, and me and my installers smelled a burning smell and immediately turned it off" again, you admitting to your own mistake.

- Never issued a refund on labor though they wired it incorrectly, no bass was being reproduced, when i brought it back and WATCHED them wire it in front of me, oh, magic... i had bass!!!!! a customer getting an alarm installed even said "holy **** was that your truck?" as the bass was shaking the **** on the walls.

- Car was left a mess, wood shavings, foot prints, dirt marks all over the interior of my car... and nothing was cleaned.

===================

I'm not here to degrade some two-bit company because i'm pissed off. I'm here because as a loyal customer who returned to you THREE times for installs, the SINGLE time i don't buy equipment from you - oh magic the install was RUINED.

coincidence? i think not. any consumer with a brain can calculate: team nutz makes very little money because equipment was not purchased through them + me bringing equipment not purchased through them = them not giving a ****.

i've seen it happen multiple, mutiple times with your installs and you can sit here and brag about all the "traffic" and "tons of customers" you are getting, but honestly you don't sell high-end stuff on your site. low-hz has 20times the deals you guys got.

and a quick price check:

team nutz price for an 05 kicker cvr 15" 2ohm: $229.95

sonic electronix price for an 05 kicker cvr 15" 2ohm: $114.95

your prices are DOUBLE that of other internet vendors. good luck getting smart consumers buying from your site //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

on top of that, you are the only retail vendor i know selling RE subs @ full MSRP.

gtfo>

I am still glad to see that I am one of the only things on your mind. You must not have anything else to worry about but adding to this thread day after day. Makes me feel good about myself that I am that important to you.

Anyway....keep hating.....you have given a good amount of people a tremendous laugh by continuing the lies on this thread. Go smoke another buddy and I will go eat my twinkies..... (calling me fat.....lol.....is that the best you have...)

keep posting here, at least I know that we are important in your life.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

grow up......

I am still glad to see that I am one of the only things on your mind. You must not have anything else to worry about but adding to this thread day after day. Makes me feel good about myself that I am that important to you.
Anyway....keep hating.....you have given a good amount of people a tremendous laugh by continuing the lies on this thread. Go smoke another buddy and I will go eat my twinkies..... (calling me fat.....lol.....is that the best you have...)

keep posting here, at least I know that we are important in your life.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

grow up......
hey fattie mcfat fat, my life doesn't revolve around the internet or your stupid company as you would love to believe. just because i make a post in my defense doesn't make me "obsessed" with you or this topic.

you are just too stupid to counter my points brought up in my dozens of posts, so you resort to marijuana jokes and telling me to "grow up"

please son, i have pictures to prove all of your **** ups. video too. and by my last count, i had over 22 people agreeing with me that you're a ****up of an installer and a lying piece of ****.

***THOSE OF YOU READING THIS and don't realize why... read the "07 XXX 18 - 1500W dont do ****" thread on realm of excursion. YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH THERE.

and telling me a fat joke is "all i got"? meanwhile here's your dumbass tryin to make fun of me for smokin bud... meanwhile HALF your customers are probably drug dealers in the first place. gtfo>

enjoy your twinkies and oreos.

I have been laughing at team newbnuts posts. I see you keep going back to the weed and alcohol points but not to how you screwed sublimes install up. Class act shop right here folks. BB and CC sound better than your shop.

sublime told me how he was smoking weed and decided to see how loud it could get and just turned the gains up all the way...

hes not a very smart person, then he tries to get you guys to take the blame ?

i say we ban him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

talk all you want, say all you want, call me fat, what ever......I believe this section is to post your opinion on a shop or installer, said once was good, we responded in defense, enough said........

Post your pictures and post your videos, things worked to there best when you left, could have worked better if you listened to us when we told you that 11 volts is bad, anyone person with a little car audio knowledge knows this is bad.....amazing even after you had two other shops look at your system it still doesn't work......Maybe you should again listen and fix your voltage.......

What ever.....not even worth the time, other than the humor that my 23 people are having laughing at you...What ever.......we are still in business and I have more people come to my shop every day then what you say have agreeing with you......

Sticks and stones.......you know the rhyme.....

Smoke another and maybe I will share my twinkies....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

sublime told me how he was smoking weed and decided to see how loud it could get and just turned the gains up all the way...
hes not a very smart person, then he tries to get you guys to take the blame ?

i say we ban him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
i say you go back to your trolling. i've already seen about 5 people with you in their signature's quoting you as some of the dumbest in the USAF.

you are a bullheaded narrow minded troll, you did the same thing on ROE that you are here - trolling.

YOU should be banned.. not someone arguing about shitty install on their car from a shitty shop.

talk all you want, say all you want, call me fat, what ever......I believe this section is to post your opinion on a shop or installer, said once was good, we responded in defense, enough said........

Post your pictures and post your videos, things worked to there best when you left, could have worked better if you listened to us when we told you that 11 volts is bad, anyone person with a little car audio knowledge knows this is bad.....amazing even after you had two other shops look at your system it still doesn't work......Maybe you should again listen and fix your voltage.......

What ever.....not even worth the time, other than the humor that my 23 people are having laughing at you...What ever.......we are still in business and I have more people come to my shop every day then what you say have agreeing with you......

Sticks and stones.......you know the rhyme.....

Smoke another and maybe I will share my twinkies....
You say "sticks and stones" and now you're whining about me calling you a fatass yet you had no problem calling me a pothead, stoner, idiot, etc. hypocrite?

that voltage issue was solved when i bought a new alternator you nitwit.

multiple, multiple people here have critisized your shop, the quality of the install and yet you STILL reply and act like you have the world against me.

PICTURES:

Nutz idea of a ground (you can also see the discrepancy - 1/0 used everywhere else then all of a sudden braided wire? Not to mention the ground wire fell out of the "crimped" terminal.

4.jpg

The shitty braided wire (nice tape job *******!)

1.jpg

i can't find my photobucket link or else i would link yall to the sub ****ing up big time after Nutz' install. if i can find it i will edit / repost with the link..

to REITERATE:

- Under the hood basic grounds & wiring (aka the Big 3) were not upgraded though the rest of the wiring throughout the car was.

- Nutz idea of a ground: wood screws through painted sheet metal in the trunk.

- Braided wire used for connections to amp when 1/0 was used everywhere else.

- Power wire under the hood FELL OUT of the fuse block. Someone forgot to screw it in.

- Power wire under hood was up against the engine which is a serious fire hazard.

- a VERY expensive speaker, XXX 18 was wired INCORRECTLY at which point Nutz made a phone call to me and said, and i quote, "Uh, 1500 watts isn't enough man... you need 3,000 to get any bass out of this sub. We hooked it up and there was absolutely no air moving, and me and my installers smelled a burning smell and immediately turned it off" again, you admitting to your own mistake.

- Never issued a refund on labor though they wired it incorrectly, no bass was being reproduced, when i brought it back and WATCHED them wire it in front of me, oh, magic... i had bass!!!!! a customer getting an alarm installed even said "holy **** was that your truck?" as the bass was shaking the **** on the walls.

- Car was left a mess, wood shavings, foot prints, dirt marks all over the interior of my car... and nothing was cleaned.

nutz=pwned.

you ****, you turned your gains all the way up, you blew your stuff and now your being a cry baby ! boo hoo, baby want a bottle?
actually dumbass, nutz turned my gains up to see why my sub wasn't producing bass. (when in reality, they wired it wrong)

i keep my gains normally below 1/2.

and by the way, do you really think your opinion affects me in any way? because i know you wouldn't have the balls to say that **** to my face. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

keep talking **** over the internet buddy, since that's the only thing you have the balls to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views