team nutz - pittsburgh

so for reference, here's the timeline of events with Nutz doing the install on my car.

- Called Nutz about another stereo install (they did my 12s and window tint, not to mention they still wired my 12's wrong and left alan keys hanging off the magnets), they scheduled me for 2 weeks ahead since they had to do something. Anyway, the time comes and i take time off work to drive my vehicle down, and i was told it wouldn't probably be ready until the following afternoon.

- Called that afternoon to find out when car would be finished, and i was told by Nutz , and i quote, "Hey dude...i talked to US and RE and they both said that you need a minimum of 3,000 watts just to produce any kind of bass.. this thing isn't moving any air whatsoever... we had the gain all the way up and even then the thing wasn't hitting at all. We smelled something burning, so we turned it off and we advise you to not play your system until you get a bigger amp."

- Picked my vehicle up, i had my stereo up and the sub wasn't even moving. my buddies audiobahn 12's were bangin on the XXX 18 just to give you some reference.

- Called US/RE and they REASSURED me even 500 watts would move this beast. I called Nutz and said I'm coming back down to have this looked at. They take the sub out, do the wiring in FRONT of me, and magically... BASS! Almost quadrupled bass output. Ed (Nutz) specifically said "We musta had it wired wrong or backwards."

He admitted he wired it wrong, and when i talked to him about getting a labor refund, i was immediately told i was the one who was wrong, they did nothing wrong, and i need to deal with it myself since i didn't buy the equipment at THEIR store.

...so as soon as i *****ed about their crappy ****ing install, his story about how they wired the sub wrong? yeah, they "did nothing wrong"..rofl

and TO THIS DAY that penis comes on these forums STILL trying to defend himself and say they never wired anything wrong..

MEANWHILE i had 4 people at my one job look at it and the one works and fixes RC cars, so a ton of expertise in electrical systems and what not. everyone was dumbfounded by the lack of bass, and when i had the bass... i encountered problems with my amp which was taken care of.

He still tries to use the fact that (when they WANT to) they can throw a bunch of subs and amps in a vehicle and act like they are the sickest install shop in pittsburgh.

AUTO ILLUSIONS > TEAM NUTZ

i suggest ANYONE with ANY car issues - stereo installs, performance mods, etc. GO TO AUTO ILLUSIONS! in moon. these guys know what they are doing, as the one employee caught over 4 screwups by team nutz. another install shop caught 2 mistakes.

there should have been 0 mistakes for the amount of money i was throwing you... spent over 2 grand at your shop and this is how you treat a return customer? **** you and your lame joke of a shop.

dude no one cares, youve already been made to look like a complete douch tard, your not getting a refund, the shop isent going to do anything, and anyone that reads this thread will side with team nuts

good job dumbass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dude no one cares, youve already been made to look like a complete douch tard, your not getting a refund, the shop isent going to do anything, and anyone that reads this thread will side with team nuts
good job dumbass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
are you ****ing retarded? read the thread you moron, i can count 3 right off the top of my head in this thread alone who thinks Nutz is a joke of a shop.

I don't care about the refund. I've moved on from that.. they lost a ton of business.. i referred about 4 people already to auto illusions, when that could have all been their business if he would have treated me like i deserved.

and by the way, the majority of CA and ROE don't like you, or your trolling. so why do you try to divert the attention off your stupid self onto other people? it won't change the fact that you don't shut the **** up and your posts contribute nothing, ever.

are you ****ing retarded? read the thread you moron, i can count 3 right off the top of my head in this thread alone who thinks Nutz is a joke of a shop.
I don't care about the refund. I've moved on from that.. they lost a ton of business.. i referred about 4 people already to auto illusions, when that could have all been their business if he would have treated me like i deserved.

and by the way, the majority of CA and ROE don't like you, or your trolling. so why do you try to divert the attention off your stupid self onto other people? it won't change the fact that you don't shut the **** up and your posts contribute nothing, ever.
3 people out of the over 2000+ views the thread has, and they probably dont even live in the same state //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

game over you lose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

3 people out of the over 2000+ views the thread has, and they probably dont even live in the same state //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
game over you lose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
wow, you are lacking in the mathematical areas.

first, those views could be from google, CA.com, either or. how many replies does this thread have from people OTHER than me or tnutz? not that many. and the MAJORITY of the ones who did respond critisized him anyway.

keep runnin your mouth over the internet "tough guy", you prove nothing.

i suggest you do CA and ROE a favor and accidentally never come online again.

Well...

A) you admit you had a problem with them on the first install, but yet you went back again, thats pretty much just asking for trouble.

B) Your attitude. If your anything in real life like you are on here, I could see why noone would like you.

C) You have a sub upfiring, in a sedan, in the back seat. I can pretty much guarantee that something out of the trunk would have been louder

Well...
A) you admit you had a problem with them on the first install, but yet you went back again, thats pretty much just asking for trouble.

B) Your attitude. If your anything in real life like you are on here, I could see why noone would like you.

C) You have a sub upfiring, in a sedan, in the back seat. I can pretty much guarantee that something out of the trunk would have been louder
A) I didn't find out about my 12's being screwed up until i uninstalled them out of the box (after i had the isuses with the shop). i had no clue of these lazy ways out until after the xxx 18 install.

B) Thats pretty funny, because everyone i come in contact with seem to have no problem with me.. ****in **** i went to a FOREIGN country (amsterdam) and made 7 friends in 7 days... got #'s... ****... was almost hittin it off dutch chicks (non-prostitutes.) On top of that, anyone i know will say im a funny laid back dude..bragging aside.. think what you want, i have nothing to prove to you.

C) I know of a lot of people who would disagree with you. Cabin = more airspace for one. Plus the weight of the sub limited side-mounting options. Plus it was built to be removable. This 18 wouldnt fit in my trunk.

hey i'm not here to hate on team nutz,they were at the show i was at today in amherst ohio,did you guys get the dq for the window\door thing?
if your car was as ****ed as mine was after a day at their shop... then yes, you would be "hating" on them too.

Actually Sam let it go for the show, but gave us the warning that it must be fixed by finals. The expansion foam in the side door that has been growing now for three years has bent the door open at the top. It is still completely sealed from the box, but we are planning on finding away to dig out the foam and push the door back in. Going to be tough.

I personally missed the show, was at Import Fusion/MECA event, but George the owner of the van and Dennis the owner of the station wagon in Super Street 1-2 were there will Nate C in Bass race.

As for the rest in the post, thanks for the support, for such a laid back person obviously he can't keep his two cents shut....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

It funny though, the same pictures that he is showing here with the braided 4 gauge seemed to work on his 12's for 9 months no problem. When we installed his 18's I addressed his problems, he even admits that the system left us working, but again bottom line he had a voltage problem that we told him to not play the system until it was fixed. Obviosly he didn't listen because he has video to show. Some reason I think we went through this about 10 time on this post and his is still looking for sympathy. I do recall me offering him a refund once he proved to me that is other shops could make his system play with the same equipment that he gave us to work with. Never happened because the other shops made him do the same things we told him to do..... Just mad that we were right and he can't admit......

Thanks guys, If your going to DB Drag finals in Indy I'll see ya there......

Oh yes I am crying that you called me fat....lol....I am 5'11', 220 lbs for the record. So if I am fat so be it........don't hate me because I don't smoke pot.....

To keep every one updated on what is going on with Team Nutz. We have just gone live on our online store. We are updating products every day. Sometimes we may not be the cheapest online, but we do back up the products and service that we sell. Thou we might not please all, but we do our best in every attempt.

Please send me PM on what you think of the website. Photo's from Nopi, MD and Pgh Import Fusion should be up shortly.

We are currently offering discounts on Gift Certificates on our website and will be offering discounted Install Cards coming soon. Stop in our store and see why we have been repeatedly awarded Pittsburgh's Leader in Custom Car Audio. Don't take one persons bad opinion, when we have dozens of satisfied customers everyday.

Thank you.....

k dude, keep on lying away. my countless posts and my thread on realm of excursion show who you truly are - an installer who doesn't give a **** about his customers unless he's making $$ off them.

here you go telling people that i "admitted my system was working" and blah blah blah.

you wired my **** wrong, admitted it, then denied it in public and wouldn't issue me a refund.

not to mention you royally ****ed the install of my 18, and barely made the 12's work.

just because something works doesnt mean its the "best" or "proper" setup. you as a "professional installer" should know that. braided wire was the LAST option on the list, but you still used it.

take your ******** elsewhere dude, the only people who actually believe a word that comes out your sweaty fat mouth are people you know in person and/or ****** their penis for their support.

do i need to quote where i posted about 10 members in a single shot who saw through your shitty install and your fake lies? no.

surprised this is still going on.

mainly for the fact that nutz wont let it die.

its not even focused around the actual situation as it is just two little girls bickering with eachother.

neither you sublime or nutz are better in either point, you are both acting like children, grow up.

God you make USAF people look retarded. What are you an E-1/2. You sound like an AB. Grow up, get off Team newbnuts. They screwed up and back tracked on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views