team nutz - pittsburgh

BreakingBad

Banned
Aug 10, 2006
pittsburgh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i need to make a trip out to visit your shop im in johnstown right now
i'd stay away from his shop dude. re-read this thread, and specifically this thread on realm of excursion:

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=29291

after reading both threads through, i HIGHLY doubt you want to go visit nutz shop and/or give them business.

dozens of people have seen through him, hope you can too

dumple

What's in your trunk?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 5, 2006
Philly
didnt say i was going to buy anything just check it out

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
sublime fails at life, hes already been outcasted from one forum, after making one of those "im leaving now" because its the interwebz and he cares so much about what his online peers care about him

he seriously sent me a pm talking about how he just turned his gains up nearly 100% to see how loud he could get it, then it started messing up and was like "you think i could blame it on the shop?"

i dident want to tell anyone and get anyone in trouble, but i believe he's trying to put off his own mistake on your shop which isent right

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dumple

What's in your trunk?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 5, 2006
Philly
sublime fails at life, hes already been outcasted from one forum, after making one of those "im leaving now" because its the interwebz and he cares so much about what his online peers care about him
he seriously sent me a pm talking about how he just turned his gains up nearly 100% to see how loud he could get it, then it started messing up and was like "you think i could blame it on the shop?"

i dident want to tell anyone and get anyone in trouble, but i believe he's trying to put off his own mistake on your shop which isent right

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
proofs?

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
i wish i wouldve taken a screen shot, but this was months ago before this whole thread thing started, i do alot of buisness and clear out my pm's nearly weekly

dumple

What's in your trunk?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 5, 2006
Philly
is that really ur plate in ur avatar lol but on topic i dont really trust someones words on the internet so im going to give the shop a chance and see whats its about sometime i dont need any work one unless they tint for a nice price because i can do the rest my self

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
check em out dude, apparently they know what there doin if they can do 162 on the tl and have dozens of trophys and comp winners

lol but no thats not my plate, i wish lol

BreakingBad

Banned
Aug 10, 2006
pittsburgh
actually, dumple, Twistid is what you would call a "Troll" on both caraudio.com and ROE

i left ROE because mods can't handle talking about marijuana..

i never turned my gains up, nutz turned them up when there was no bass due to my sub being wired wrong. you want to waste money at their shop, go for it, but i know 2 other shops who blow them away in every aspect.

just because you can install subs and amps doesn't mean that you do high-quality installs on EVERY customers install, never make any mistakes, etc. nutz should of took accountability for what he did to my vehicle...but wait..he didnt.... so thats what, like minus 100 points in the customer service category?

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
again, trying to cover up the fact that he turned the gains up all the way and messed up his own equipment,

then after it was messed up, he took it back to the shop, they did the same thing AFTER it was already messed up, and blamed them!

BreakingBad

Banned
Aug 10, 2006
pittsburgh
again, trying to cover up the fact that he turned the gains up all the way and messed up his own equipment,
then after it was messed up, he took it back to the shop, they did the same thing AFTER it was already messed up, and blamed them!
you and platestacked are known on CA to be dumbass retarded USAF recruits who think they know everything. i cant even count how many of your dumbass posts i've seen in people's sigs making fun of you.

i didn't turn my gains up. i love how this dude lives hundreds of miles away from me, yet he knows what i do to my equipment in my trunk. LMAO

and theres that fact that like, 27 people disagree with you. but wait, you probably dont care because you "know it all"

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
because you told me! again you goto personal attacks because you know your wrong !

i wish i have a screen shot of when you asked me if you should blame it on the shop after you turned the gains all the way up

BreakingBad

Banned
Aug 10, 2006
pittsburgh
because you told me! again you goto personal attacks because you know your wrong !
i wish i have a screen shot if when you asked me if you should blame it on the shop after you turned the gains all the way up
LMFAO.

wow dude, you talk about me smokin bud and act like its a bad thing..

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?

i never once said that, wish your screenshots away because you had nothing to take a screenshot of except me calling you a douschebag for pm'ing me like a schoolgirl with a crush

please, troll somewhere else

ace_800

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 8, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
Twisted- so how do you account for the sub being wired incorrectly? And him being told he needs a bigger amp? Let me guess he made it up.

Gaud you make the AF look dumber and dumber. So glad I'm not stationed with you.

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
whatever you say,

we both know you asked me if you should blame it on the shop after you messed up your own stuff... i just thought i'd tell nutz where your comming from with all this you messed up equipment, when it was actually you!

ace_800

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 8, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
Still never answered the Sub wiring question.

BTW twistid, where are you stationed?

Just want to know where not to go.

Twistid

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 9, 2004
in a space out of sound
when was it ever wired wrong? where did nutz post his admission that he wired it wrong?

ace_800

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 8, 2004
Okinawa, Japan
If newbnuts is not going to admit any of the fuk ups they did, why would he admit the sub was wired wrong? Thats my point, they should have just come out and admit they screwed up the first time and fixed it, instead of trying to defend theirselfs.

Sublime went in to have his sub mounted and wired along with his amp, they tell him it needs more power. Lime takes it in again and rewire the sub, wala bass.

You fail. Get out of my AF. lol

Nutz

Team Nutz, Pgh PA
10+ year member
May 26, 2003
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you twisted, wish you had a copy……

Ace: The problem wasn't wiring. We wired his sub up first; there were voltage drops below 9 volts. This was because he removed his alternator and put back in his factory alt. I asked him not to play the system until we figure out what all is wrong. My fault for not pulling the fuse to prevent him from playing it. But I did leave the gain down at this time.

The sub didn't play correctly. I talked with US Amps, they said that he should consider getting a bigger amp for his sub to move it more efficiently. I relayed the message.

He came back the next day as I asked him to do and we pulled the sub out of the box and rewired it again to be safe. The way we wired it did not change the ohm loads or anything. We turned the gain back up and still had distortion and voltage problems. It is a mono block amp wired in parallel, not a hard system.

So I asked him to protect his equipment. Do not play the system until we get the voltage fixed as it will damage the system. Common Car Audio Knowledge.

But as you can see in video that he posted, he did not listen. He played the system and damaged his sub and amp. End of story. Accuse me of not taking his fuse out of his amp so he couldn’t play it, I will take that. Servicing a customer we did do. We gave our recommendations, he felt his own were better and here we are today.

I would probably still help him get his system playing even possibly for free to have another customer on the road with a properly playing stereo system. That is the type of person I am. But this is the route that he chooses instead. Call me defending myself: maybe. Trying to get the truth out about the subject sound more like it.

I am not the one on here name calling and cussing up a storm, because I am not the one that is caught in a lye…..

AcuraRSX544

Sep 12, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been following this for some time now

This situation is out of control.

Sublime, grow up, you obviously have a problem with authority on forums, what makes you think we would believe that you took nutz's advice.

Any idiot knows that low voltage damages electronic equipment. Take the hint and get it fixed.

Grow up and move on, quit being a crying little girl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds