team nutz - pittsburgh

Mind my own business. This is my business you fvcking retard. You have no clue who the fvck you are talking too. I know what was said to sublime and I know EVERYTHING. You need to man up and give the guy his refund. Your install reminds me of a few "ghetto" installs I see come through. I bet you don't know what the - and + means on the amp do ya. Go shoot yourself, and may everyone in Pittsburg read this and NEVER go to your shop. I would get in touch with the newspaper Sublime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lmao.

too bad i won't ever see another dollar from them, because i have to go alter my car just to "prove him wrong" at which point i would THEN be refunded a whole $60.

truth of the matter is i should have been issued the $60 the second he saw they wired it wrong. but ed is too much of a little girl to man up and admit to the mistake and say sorry. he's so bullheaded that he has actually convinced himself that he is right. its ****ing hilarious. i plan on moving on and learning to do **** myself, rather than fork out hundreds of dollars to a shop that denies mistakes and uses their awards as a defense. on top of that, who the hell sells an SX 12 for 399.99? LMAO i got ripped a new one on that deal!!

another thing i find hilarious is that to this day he is saying "Thank you for your support, we hope this doesnt tarnish our 'outstanding' reputation"

........what support? who the HELL on these forums (or realm of excursion) has actually supported you in your defense? what like your 2 installers who ran home got on their computer, signed up and posted here? come on. everyone who has read the ROE thread, saw the details, pictures and video have already came to the same conclusion - you're a retard, your setup in my vehicle ******, i was too naive to notice the first time but not this time. you have 0 SUPPORT on caraudio.com or ROE.com. the only 'support' you have like i said is your little buddies with 1 post who solely signed up here to defend you when they -probably- don't even know what the hell happened in the first place. and if by some RARE chance you have a CA/ROE vet come posting in your defense, they probably didn't read the ROE thread and/or are a personal friend of yours.. which still means you have no support.

i dont even have to keep repeating myself. why the hell would i start a thread entitled "07 XXX - 1500W dont do ****" if i didn't have a problem in the first place. one of THE longest threads on ROE, so it kind of says something. if i had bass in the first place, why would i say 1500W dont do ****?

ed still thinks his credibility level is still above 0. dude thinks you need to put 3,000watts on a 2,000W sub to, and i quote, "BARELY GET IT MOVING" LMFAO

He won't take us on our offer, because he can not prove us wrong. Its not a matter of spit, its not a matter of show vehicle or not. Majority of our trophies are won by customer cars.

This is all about us giving advise to a customer, him not listening to it, listen to someone online, damaging his system, and then asking us to refund. Why should be refund the installation that we did that worked properly. You can say that all these things happened to your system now that you are online bashing us, but funny everything worked for 9 months, and we didn't rewire the car, we rewired the sub box. If we did something wrong we would be glad to refund, but he can not show us in person where we did something wrong. Especially now that he tore everything out and had someone else redo. And even after they did there work he is still posting that he is having the same trouble. So if all these shops are having problems, there must be a common denominator, called his vehicle.

This is like if I walked into Matt's Vitamin store, took weight loss pills, sat on the couch and complained about them and demanded my money back, because my lazy azz sat on the couch. I know a vitamin store wouldn't give me my money back if I didn't lose weight. Maybe they should according to Matts analogy.

Why should we give money back to someone on labor that we did correctly. Told him that he was going to have trouble unless he fixed his voltage problem. If you don't bad things will happen. Funny here we are, and what happened, exactly what we said.

So make up what you want about us, everyone will see through this.

If we were actually talking about 500 watts rms. I bet if that amp was tested in that car, it wasn't putting out more than 1000 watts peak, because of voltage drop below 11 volts, who is the idiot now.

He won't take us on our offer, because he can not prove us wrong. Its not a matter of spit, its not a matter of show vehicle or not. Majority of our trophies are won by customer cars.
This is all about us giving advise to a customer, him not listening to it, listen to someone online, damaging his system, and then asking us to refund. Why should be refund the installation that we did that worked properly. You can say that all these things happened to your system now that you are online bashing us, but funny everything worked for 9 months, and we didn't rewire the car, we rewired the sub box. If we did something wrong we would be glad to refund, but he can not show us in person where we did something wrong. Especially now that he tore everything out and had someone else redo. And even after they did there work he is still posting that he is having the same trouble. So if all these shops are having problems, there must be a common denominator, called his vehicle.

This is like if I walked into Matt's Vitamin store, took weight loss pills, sat on the couch and complained about them and demanded my money back, because my lazy azz sat on the couch. I know a vitamin store wouldn't give me my money back if I didn't lose weight. Maybe they should according to Matts analogy.

Why should we give money back to someone on labor that we did correctly. Told him that he was going to have trouble unless he fixed his voltage problem. If you don't bad things will happen. Funny here we are, and what happened, exactly what we said.

So make up what you want about us, everyone will see through this.
lmao dude what don't you get? how exactly did i "listen to people online" and "damage my system"?

my complaint was that you wired my sub wrong. again here you go off beating around the bush avoiding the main issue.

you wired my sub wrong. everything else is not relevant.

Moof: If you read, we were asked to put his factory alt back in the car, which then caused the voltage to drop to 11 volts. I told him this and he said he wouldn't play the system until it was fixed. Obviously didn't listen because the amp left us playing and several weeks later and several posts it now doesn't because of low voltage. So make sure you know what your talking about before you put a foot in your mouth........

Sublime: Your hopeless....We tried to help you ignored everything we recommended and here you are today. A simple thing could have avoided all of this if you were patient and listened to us. Maybe when you get everything back you will have everything check like we recommended or you will keep having return issues. Ask US they will tell you what happened to the amp when they get it.........There was no wiring issues there was a volume happy customer with low voltage that was warned.

Geoff: what up dude, not sure on the van yet. We will be there with at lease 1 of 2 vehicles. As for SM3-4, George has not been down since SBN, I think he is in financial trouble. Well see what happens. Keep in touch.

Lol you really do have the attention span of a 3 year old.

Since when did i blame you for my alternator, amp or any other issue BESIDES wiring the sub wrong?

You are diverting the blame away from wiring it wrong, and putting it on other issues in an attempt to make ME look like the dumbass/bad guy.

It's not going to work.

You ****ed up on my sub. You wired it wrong. You should of manned up to the problem, issued me a refund and asked how you could help. You didn't do that.

You to this day still lie lie lie lie lie just to save your (shitty) reputation. I don't care dude. You wired my sub wrong, simple as that.

I'm taking care of my **** based on knowledge of more experienced people. Watch, give me 2 1/2 weeks watch how i have a video of my 18 working perfectly fine.. and alas.. i'll be doing it myself! I guaratee it works 10 times better than when you guys ****ed with it. And i don't even own a shop.

Do us all a favor, stop breathing.

End

Wishing someone to die is not very nice. A good christian would not wish that.....

Anyway.....What makes a sub move......ah.....an amp,

What makes an amplifier work......ah....a battery.

And what charges a battery.....ah an alternator.....

So if you don't have an alternator working good enough, the battery does not get charged. If the battery is not charged it does not allow the amplfier to function properly.....And when an amplifier can not deliver power that you know it can when in the right envirnoment, you then force it out of the amplifier by something called distortion. And if you ask any subwoofer manufaction the most common killer of a subwoofer is DISTORTION.......

So there is how basic car audio is explained to show how the sub was damaged. Even after it was wired twice in front of the customer the alternators and battery voltage was never fixed..........So even when the customer seen that the sub was wired correctly and everything work, but was told not to turn the volume up. The equipment didn't damage itself. It was played in a bad enviroment.

Make sense Moofer, I am sure you will have a comment of how I am an idiot, but its basic and clear.........

So our customer service ***** because we told you what you were going to do. At least I warned you, some shops don't. It was up to listen and have a system today or not listen and damage it as we said.

Thank you for keep showing us that we were correct.

what kind of businessman are you to:

1.) Threaten to sue the customer for slander due to being upset he wrote a bad review.

2.) Tell the customer he's an idiot and shouldn't be critisizing anything.

3.) Make rude comments about the customer's personal habits.

4.) Make rude comments about the customer's religion.

right there, if i was reading this, based on those alone i would not even want to remotely deal with you as a businessman. you are a piece of **** in my book, a master manipulator when it comes to what people say and how you twist it to make you look good and you are a liar.

my opinion, i'm entitled to it.

CA.com doesn't matter really. the proof is over at ROE.

I read the whole thing and I would do business with him. I wouldn't do business with you though. You cry too **** much. Isn't it time to move on with your life? Why waste it over something sooo minute?

I read the whole thing and I would do business with him. I wouldn't do business with you though. You cry too **** much. Isn't it time to move on with your life? Why waste it over something sooo minute?
what are you playing devil's advocate or something?

big talk for such a little boy. this is the internet. do you really think i give two shits about what you say or how you say it? you got something else to say i'd be glad to hear it in person.

anyway, you must have an IQ of 40 if you read the entire ROE thread and agree with gerbilnuts. i went there looking for help with a stereo problem. i explained the issues, and ideas were given about what it could be. i know a little about basic electricity i had it for 2 years in high school, even though they don't delve all that deep into electrical systems i have a basic understanding that if you wire something properly, it should work properly.

my sub was not wired properly. i was not given a refund for a screwed up install (not to mention the ground they used, the alan keys attached to the magnet's of my 12s and the power wire *falling out of the fuse block under the hood) and i was told i was a liar and an idiot.

i cry too much? then why don't you just take 2 g's, flush it down the toilet, watch it go.. then right before grab it before it goes down. that feeling? yeah thats about how i felt with my ****.

you do not know me, or what happened for that matter and for the simple fact you uttered those words you're a stupid mother ****er too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakingBad

Banned
BreakingBad
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views