Northeast Region Team NESPL rules question???

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Yes, you are right for a ported enclosure but it can also play in a sealed enclosure as well in as little as 3^3. I posted that from the Solo tech manual.

Ok first Steve said music "AND" tones in a 3 cube or less box. Read the first 2 sentences of your reply you dummy.... 'The SOLOX is designed for Vented enclosure/ High SPL applications and that is where maximum output and power handling will be achieved. If you are willing to give up maximum SPL and power handling for more low bass output then you can utilize our sealed enclosure recommendations. BTW Kicker blows dude. Solo X is Solo Gay.
" If you know so much build something if not keep ******* Dicks for food stamps"
I got your arrest record you petty ass punk. Would you like to see it?

Yes, you are right for a ported enclosure but it can also play in a sealed enclosure as well in as little as 3^3. I posted that from the Solo tech manual.
Have you ever tried this? Got some numbers to quote?

Please GTFO if you have nothing to offer but bashing other members. You start out shitting on a guy who is really nice and helpful for not knowing about an 18" and you have yet to site any 18" woofer you have personally run in a 3 cube box with any data. From what I've seen most of the manufacturers (especially kicker) "reccomend" a MUCH smaller box than you'd really want for their woofers so they can sell more woofers to uneducated people who wouldn't know the difference.

I get the feeling if a couple people you didn't get along with didn't post in this thread you wouldn't have dropped by just to help me out.

That all being said I used the Dave box this weekend in Rookie 3 and put up 146 and change which AFAIK is way above any previous score in this class for this org so really all I need to do now is get the "official TNESPL CD" to see if I can do the same or similar at a 3X event. If not I plan to build a box that will do that off of somthing on that CD.

We have discs and I think you can get them off the TNESPL website. If you cant get your hands on one I can burn you one just so you can test and tune.

Nice score!! That is really good for that class, way above what was hit at the 3x event and that was a huge show.

There are actually some pretty good tracks on the disk that should work well for you from what I heard. I was able to bass race around a 148 in testing with one of the tracks and my frequency is close to yours.

I get the feeling if a couple people you didn't get along with didn't post in this thread you wouldn't have dropped by just to help me out.

That all being said I used the Dave box this weekend in Rookie 3 and put up 146 and change which AFAIK is way above any previous score in this class for this org so really all I need to do now is get the "official TNESPL CD" to see if I can do the same or similar at a 3X event. If not I plan to build a box that will do that off of somthing on that CD.
Haha, Mr. Slate doesn't get along with a lot of people! That's a good score, what amp, batteries, and subs are you running?

yeah it was by far the loudest rookie/amature system I have ever heard! He crushed the current record by far! I know he had 2 15s in a Dave box, it was nasty for so little power...

WTFG hispls! I'll be looking for a repeat performance at the 3X the 18th for ownage of the record! woot woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, Mr. Slate doesn't get along with a lot of people! That's a good score, what amp, batteries, and subs are you running?
DC Sound lab 2000.1, part-store batteries (excide up front I got at pep boys, and duralast from Auto zone in the back). Shocker USA Sigs (with sundown softparts) NOT an octo box, just very solidly built slot ported to 45hz. I intend to buy a different battery for the next show, something smaller and more powerful. The battery was pretty borderline for size, but really nothing amazing, just the standard 80$ deep cycle at your local auto zone. Voltage only 13.6 with engine on.

IMO the tracks I picked were pretty key and I did a lot of testing to see what songs metered best and what sections of the songs had the least breaks. Still I'm feeling really good about doing a very competitive number with this setup or building another box tuned to whatever music I need to put up the number with. I'm almost tempted to pony up for a membership so I can gather points up to attend finals.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.