Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Well you want a story here we go.....

Batteries were shipped, Tracking numbers were emailed to him 1st day of november. Never heard anything out of him, until the week after DB Drag changes the rules on Multi Cell Batteries in Street C. So now you cant run the batteries I sent him, so he starts posting that I ripped him off and he didnt get them. I dont jump to conclusions and call him a lyer, I try my best to contact him and figure things out of what happened. 95% of my emails to him were never responded to. So after a couple weeks of trying to contact him on the emails he gave me with no responses, I give up, think that maybe he was done trying or that he may have recieved them. Months go by, them boom, I get an email from his paypal saying that he is requesting a full refund of payment back for the batteries. And then the posts begin once again. This time I actually get half of my emails return, I take my time to goto UPS and get all the info I can, I re-email him with the copies of reciepts and tracking info from UPS and even a sig copy they gave me of someone signing for the two packages. I have work many hours trying to figure out how these dissappeared over the canadian border, and came up with nothing but badgering from this guy. I had pretty much what he paid me in product, labor and shipping. I am not rich and I am not stupid, I dont have the batteries sitting here so I cant provide a refund. And now after a year, UPS, Paypal or anyone will help anymore to take care of "lost" packages. What else can I do. If you got these and are saying this, then I feel sorry that your this kind of person, if you honestly did not get them, more attempts to work with me and UPS would of been appreciated so this would of been done a year ago. At this point there is nothing I can do, and its out on the table I guess, so deal with it how you have to Wagonized!

seems you are too much in love with Kent to like me...let him handle his business
i am talkin about you sexy

NOW DONT PISS ME OFF

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/compcrash.gif.4ecfedd515e492755e2899769e83940b.gif

lol

wasnt my job as a buyer. you know this. yup 300 dollars lost to you. theres a reason I'm not in your sig for a reference.
I tried very hard working with you, if you want to bring this up agian make a post, I will lay it all out agian also! And as for your sig, thats the last place I want my name as a reference. Sorry man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Wagonized

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Wagonized
Abbotsford, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies