Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

This Manor has been brought up a couple times, This manor has been tried to get takin care of, I shipped batteries, info was sent to wagonized, 6 montsh later, I get a paypal invoice requesting there money back, 1 day later paypal denied it. I am not sure how this keeps comnig up once every 5-6 montsh, As I have said to you before Wagonized, you either A - got the batteries or B - they got lost. But with 2k in stake I would be way more worried, I am not sure what the deal is, but I am in no way shape or form out to rob anyone, I could care less. But not sure on your behalf anymore! So I guess slander how you have to, I have had enough of this from you on Termpro.

32 members now viewing this thread, bro you better have some proof because kent is a well known guy with a ton of rep around these parts.

Sorry I wasnt on faster, my wife is very ill and I have not been on the computer this evening.
totally understandable.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

was there a tracking number associated with the shipment?
Ya, and they dont even pull up on UPS's website anymore, how convenient. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

11 months after this took place you are posting finally?

for 2k + it should have happened right away.

ive never done business with H&K but never seen a bad word about him anywhere.

either way statute of limitations may fuck you over. not sure how this works. especially crossing US borders.

you didnt mention anything about Kent filing a claim or not.

was a claim filed?

did you get $ back?

almost sounds like you are just trying to double dip....

This Manor has been brought up a couple times, This manor has been tried to get takin care of, I shipped batteries, info was sent to wagonized, 6 montsh later, I get a paypal invoice requesting there money back, 1 day later paypal denied it. I am not sure how this keeps comnig up once every 5-6 montsh, As I have said to you before Wagonized, you either A - got the batteries or B - they got lost. But with 2k in stake I would be way more worried, I am not sure what the deal is, but I am in no way shape or form out to rob anyone, I could care less. But not sure on your behalf anymore! So I guess slander how you have to, I have had enough of this from you on Termpro.
Didn't you fail to produce any kind of notification from the shipping company proving this? And you are being rude to someone you have no reason for. To put so much of the responsibility on the buyer is just very very very sketchy.

i swear ive seen Wagonized involved in a dispute over him taking off with $ before.

if im wrong i apologize for that.

Didn't you fail to produce any kind of notification from the shipping company proving this? And you are being rude to someone you have no reason for. To put so much of the responsibility on the buyer is just very very very sketchy.
What are you talking about how is this rude.The transaction happened almost a year ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Wagonized

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Wagonized
Abbotsford, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies