Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Wagonized
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I tried to purchase 2 multicells from Kent last year after finals for my explorer. Paid him in full through paypal...then never received a tracking number or heard from him for months.

Transaction date of my payments (2 payments) were Oct.20 2007 and Oct.29 2007.

He claims they were sent but he misplaced the tracking info...He also claims to have documentation from UPS saying it was sent. But he never emailed it to me when I asked him to months ago.

There are a few threads on the db_drag forum where hes done similar things. So now its been nearly a year since I sent payment and I have no batteries, no co-operation, hardly any communication and certainly no refund.

heres the one link to the other forum

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/40/23662.html

ya kent isnt a scammer, trust me! i just talked to him. theres always to sides to every story.
i'm neutral on this but......he may be telling the truth. Just because Kent has done right here doesn't mean he didn't scam this dude.

i hope not tho

look i sent kent about 500 bux, he said he couldnt come thru with the deal because he ran out of stock of a certain thing, he refunded my money right then and there,, if he a scammer why he refund my mula?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Wagonized

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Wagonized
Abbotsford, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies