Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

What are you talking about how is this rude.The transaction happened almost a year ago.
****in exactly.........it has taken a year and he has proved nothing.......besides his recklessness shipping a package costing somone else $2091

Or do I have this story all wrong?

one question I am still not understanding you on. Did you or did you not provide the buyer with correct shipping information?

wagonized or h&k
He is talking about me, Something that I tried to work with him on, but he kept telling me he was worried about the money, But would never talk to FED EX about the insureance.

And when I say recklessness shipping a package I mean letting it get so far out of hand. I know that no one can prevent a shipping mishap but this should be something the seller takes up with the shipping company immediately. It just is not justifiable to tell somone OH WELL the shipping company lost it. Sorry.

The answer should go.....I e-mailed,called, got in touch with shipping company and this is what they said. You made no effort to fix anything.

You are shiat fock you

one question I am still not understanding you on. Did you or did you not provide the buyer with correct shipping information?
He got a tracking number for each battery, then got copies emailed to him on all the info after his first complaint. Which was a good while after these were recieved.

And when I say recklessness shipping a package I mean letting it get so far out of hand. I know that no one can prevent a shipping mishap but this should be something the seller takes up with the shipping company immediately. It just is not justifiable to tell somone OH WELL the shipping company lost it. Sorry.
The answer should go.....I e-mailed,called, got in touch with shipping company and this is what they said. You made no effort to fix anything.

You are shiat fock you
Are you saying this toward me??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Well after going threw and reading Trey803's comments he obviously knows nothing about the story and is obviously good freinds with Wagonized

i dont know him. I may have the story wrong you tell me. I am going on what I read so far on this thread.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 57 (44 members and 13 guests)

Supergumby5000 , 420 , 97gp , alxmlr789 , assman , avs20 , bdawson72 , bigbirney420 , billjones42 , bl0ckd , bones22 , brenTgrillzem , bunkerking09 , Calikid , dbolemiss , dcmcki , djman37 , Dre_ATL , duece212 , ent3rdadragon , Fargof , hdj20 , jaredspl , king ranch , kmanian , Loud3 , meh , MmatsDude , NightDrifter05 , path2spl , quis1 , sickofsoyo , slam , soundstreamer , stuckinok , tapout , Team H&K , the12voltsux , themommyvan , Trey803 , tv559 , Wagonized , XylerB , Zeptoplix

EDIT: