team car audio sticker entry

Tek
10+ year member

im not really sure if i was supposed to do this, but i made a possible sticker for team car auio, let me know if you like it or if i should change anything.

teamcaraudio.jpg

yea im thinking about making the C and A that fade design too, I don't want too much color, though, the red lines add alot. o yea, im going to put the C and A in front of the red line so it doesnt go over them like it does in that one.

I don't know about windshield, i was thinking a smaller one to put in a rear window or something, but whatever.

teamcaraudio3.jpg

modified a little, more compressed. I tried to change the lines to blue to see how it would look, but couldn't for some reason.

i think it may look cool in a small oval sticker.

Oh, by the way, what are we making the pictures for? are they going to be a window sticker? a bumper sticker? In the other threads I thought people were just making pictures for the hell of it, so I made one also.

window sticker....

try to make one for ppl w/ tinted windows as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

like make the black letters gray or something. other than that i really like that design

i really like the idea....would be great for a rear window decal...except the team part. the 't' looks a little odd. if you would, make the team the same font/color as CarAudio.com so its like "TeamCarAudio.com" in the same font. gray is a good color

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.