team car audio sticker entry

Originally posted by ss3079 b) Join "CarAudio.com together...a combonation of both would be cool.
do it that way like the second logo (all the same font/colors but like Team CarAudio.com)

or...put a decal on your car that just says "CarAudio.com" and hopefully rangerman(?) can push for a spot on caraudio.com for the team.

Originally posted by AScreenName what you should do is make the sticker look like it originally said "car audio.com" but put team on there, like it was written afterwards by using a different font or color or angle or something. so theres not alot of confusion

You mean like the first one...

Originally posted by RangerMan Uhhh, fellas...caraudio.com has a new logo...look in the top left hand corner of this page...
Just noticed it now...pretty simple - but looks decent.

I like the idea's on the page before this...

There should be a "Team CarAudio.com" board for all of these threads:)

- Steve

Originally posted by RangerMan I think it kinda looks cool...
i like the older one better...im not sure if it would be easier/cheaper because the only difference is the fonts, sizes and this one, all the letters are on the same line. Its still one font, but there are 3 different sizes and 3 different colors. anyone know the actual font name for the logo?

Originally posted by ss3079 Just noticed it now...pretty simple - but looks decent.

I like the idea's on the page before this...

There should be a "Team CarAudio.com" board for all of these threads:)

- Steve
Hey...thats an awesome idea!

Originally posted by ss3079 I come up with those every once in a while;)

- Steve
Did it hurt?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by RangerMan Did it hurt?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I bet it did! steve doesnt seem to be to bright, i mean the man plays hockey!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif lol j/k steve

hrm... i like hte look of those CA ones, and don't mind the look of the slashed letter ones...

however, I am against putting stickers on teh outside of my car, so i'm thinking, (for discretion) mounting mine under say plexi or something on the front of my sub box....

Originally posted by Wonderbread mounting mine under say plexi or something on the front of my sub box....
As long as your representing;) lol.

Mounting it under plexi would look cool...I may just have to do that also.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.