team car audio sticker entry

Originally posted by Tek  

teamcaraudio5.jpg
out of all the sub missions so far I would like this one on my truck the best nice Job TEK

I like it with tha lines. Remindes me of sniper lines trying to line up the competition cause we gonna blow them away!!!! I like it for tha windsheild logos man.

J

Originally posted by Corsica I like it with tha lines. Remindes me of sniper lines trying to line up the competition cause we gonna blow them away!!!! I like it for tha windsheild logos man.

J

maybe the "crosshairs" should meet where the "dot" (in .com) is...with a red circle.....?

To me, when people see the one that says: "Team Car Audio.com" - people are going to go home and type in http://www.teamcaraudio.com. Either, a) The "Team" has to be all by itself somewhere to make it not look like its one thing(such as in the first stick above), or b) Join "CarAudio.com together...a combonation of both would be cool.

- Steve

what you should do is make the sticker look like it originally said "car audio.com" but put team on there, like it was written afterwards by using a different font or color or angle or something. so theres not alot of confusion

well I like the line it give the lettering a little bit of depth and deminsion, not so flat looking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.