TC Sounds?

TC Sounds' main responsibility is to build speakers. Check out http://www.tcsounds.com for their contact information. You can ask them for a pricelist of their standard products or even have them custom design something for you... but be forewarned, low volume (i.e. single unit) orders can be quite expensive and the fully custom designs will often require a large minimum buy order, as well as potential tooling fees if you are having large parts of the driver made custom.

So far as the subs they make.. I hear they're pretty ƒ&*king good
grin2.gif

TC Sounds' main responsibility is to build speakers. Check out http://www.tcsounds.com for their contact information. You can ask them for a pricelist of their standard products or even have them custom design something for you... but be forewarned, low volume (i.e. single unit) orders can be quite expensive and the fully custom designs will often require a large minimum buy order, as well as potential tooling fees if you are having large parts of the driver made custom.
So far as the subs they make.. I hear they're pretty ƒ&*king good
grin2.gif
What would you know? You've probably never had your hands on a TC built driver //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Supposedly they are about to start selling to the public...
Indeed, they are working towards gearing up for direct sales, but this project is still on the drawing board as of yet. In fact, history would have it that they contracted none other than myself, many moons ago, to design soundsplinter for their use - but as chance would have it, I ended up running soundsplinter
yingyang.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
I've leaked it before, but I'll say it again, TC is currently working to perfect a totally sweet, complete, home theater setup for the general public that has been in the works over the last few months or so. I've demo'd all sorts of prototypes down there and they sound absolutely fabulous and get absolutely deafening! Should be a good product that I imagine will be coming out some time this year, but don't hold me to it!
sealedlips.gif

TC is good people.

Indeed, they are working towards gearing up for direct sales, but this project is still on the drawing board as of yet. In fact, history would have it that they contracted none other than myself, many moons ago, to design soundsplinter for their use - but as chance would have it, I ended up running soundsplinter
yingyang.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
I've leaked it before, but I'll say it again, TC is currently working to perfect a totally sweet, complete, home theater setup for the general public that has been in the works over the last few months or so. I've demo'd all sorts of prototypes down there and they sound absolutely fabulous and get absolutely deafening! Should be a good product that I imagine will be coming out some time this year, but don't hold me to it!
sealedlips.gif

TC is good people.

Stupid question for an insider //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif A year or so again, Steven Ponte over there was asking opinions of whether or not people would be intereted in a highend, ribbon tweeter comp set for car audio. Anything ever come of that?

To my knowledge there has not been any work done on a ribbon tweeter car audio set. If memory serves, ribbon tweeters are significantly more directional than conventional tweeters are, which would make them difficult to integrate into the car audio environment. All that being said, TC is definitely still playin' with the ribbon speaker technology which (hint hint) may or may not be involved with their new home theater project
shiftyeyes.gif

The new HT setup offers just so much incredible output, I'd love to get a set for myself when they're ready. If anyone is in or near San Diego, you may want to call up TC and see if they'll let you sit down for a listen on one of their prototypes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Yeah...ribbon tweets have a much narrower on-axis response...that being said, they sound killer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Might go ribbon tweets for my tube speakers, would love to mess around with that.

Yeah...ribbon tweets have a much narrower on-axis response...that being said, they sound killer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Might go ribbon tweets for my tube speakers, would love to mess around with that.
is a ribbon tweet the same as a planar tweet? cause they sound incredible.

TC ***** they don't have XBL^2 and everybody knows you can't get loud without it you shouldn't even try to act like you have good subs unless they have XBL^2 or audiobahn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.