TC Sounds Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeHemi57
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
First off i hate to make a thread like this but since nobody their will return my pm's or phone calls i feel its neccessary. I purchased a Tc2000 on 6/8/06 and it was supposed to ship on 6/16. after delays on parts i finally got it a little after the 4th of july. i tried to cancel twice due to not needing the sub anymore but no dice.

I try to sell the sub privately at a loss but get no buyers so i get a pm from Kyle(Remotia) saying if i don't like it to return it minus the 10% restock fee. I say fine and ship the sub back. They recieved it back on 8/2/06 and i have pm'd on their forums and left messages to the sales dept with no response. This is $250 that i need back yet they act like i don't exist. Customer Service has went way downhill since they first went with the direct sales.

First off i hate to make a thread like this but since nobody their will return my pm's or phone calls i feel its neccessary.
Who did you talk to when you called? There is only 3 people that ever answer the phone there...and thats Kyle, Heather, and Thilo....so why didnt you mention you talked to any one of them....and surely one of them would of helped you so im confused.

Who did you talk to when you called? There is only 3 people that ever answer the phone there...and thats Kyle, Heather, and Thilo....so why didnt you mention you talked to any one of them....and surely one of them would of helped you so im confused.
i called 3 times and left 2 messages, nobody answered the phone, all i got was voicemail. kyle and heather have both gotten pm's on the TC forum as well. i have no reason to lie about who i talked to or didn't talked to, i don't have an agenda against TC, i just want the money that is rightfully mine.

They wouldnt let you cancel your order?Hmm, smells like ********.
From Heather:

Good Day I understand that there is a problem with the application and the speaker that you purchased the TC2000 10" I am not sure to be honest if this is something that we can cancel at this point since it has already gone through pay pal it is going to be hard to get the money back from them. I will find out what can be done but once the money is in there I am not sure on our part if we can cancel it.
What I would like you to do in the mean time is call here and talk to Thilo he is the CEO and the designer of these speakers. Tell him what application you are trying to use it with as well as what the problem is with the speaker and lets see if we cant remedy the problem or set you up with something that will work for you.

Please call us here I will trrack Thilo down so that he can discuss it with you. 858-622-1212

i havent had much luck getting through to kyle through online......however i called and they picked up right away...i guess it depends on what time of day........keep calling and before you know it youll get through to them, and with them on the phone ths will get resolved very quickly

but yes ur right they should be a little more on the ball with online customers....if u call them it will come //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

"What I would like you to do in the mean time is call here and talk to Thilo he is the CEO and the designer of these speakers. Tell him what application you are trying to use it with as well as what the problem is with the speaker and lets see if we cant remedy the problem or set you up with something that will work for you.

Please call us here I will trrack Thilo down so that he can discuss it with you. 858-622-1212"

^^^ Bwaahahahhah THAT is ********!!! What kind of company tells a customer to call them like that?? Shouldn't THEY be calling you?? Seriously...that is NOT good for business.

Defineitely keep us posted...we'll get them their fair chance...but it's not looking good so far.

here is the last response i got from Kyle on the 7th. the part where it says it will be credited back shortly is from the 2nd.

you mentioned on caraudio.com i could possible return the sub. i would like to do that if possible because i have sold my amp, components, even trying to sell my vehicle currently. i love tc products and would love to buy more in the future but at this time i have to get myself out of debt and get my finances out of the situation they are in. thanks for your understanding and whatever you can do at this point.

Ok, just ship it back to us and when we get it we'll credit you're accoutn back. We have to charge a 10% restock fee and the shipping charges will not be returned.

Sorry It did not work out for you

TC Sounds, Inc. 9586 Distribution Ave, Suite D, San Diego, CA 92121
Kyle,

the sub should have arrived back to you today via UPS. i understand you will have to inspect it and everything and thanks for offering the return. my paypal address is joeycfranklin@comcast.net and i thank you for all the cooperation.

We got it, it will be credited back shortly
just wanted to check the status of my refund, i haven't seen anything credited back yet.
Did you get your refund now?

Kind of sounds like a Mark Potts operation. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...