TC Sounds LMS-R 12"

KRYPTO
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MN
Looking to pick up a set of 12's. Parts Express is out of stock. Anyone know where I might be able to purchase a pair?

I finally got my box plans set up for them and the funds to purchase, now I cant find them lol

Any help in appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I suppose I could do that, I still need to build the box, I was really hoping to order them very soon. I sound have got them when they where in stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I take it they dont sell anywhere else?

$270-$195=$75

if it does the same thing, for $75 cheaper ill take it. Not to mention i dont have to wait for an unknown date before they get the more expensive sub in stock.

When ordering from China, no one can give an exact date, all TC sounds are now produced in China so you will have to wait on those shipping times. Maybe their prices will dramatically drop though, I sure know their costs have. Guess we will have to wait and see.

PE is good about giving a good date about next shipment
I ordred from PE and got my LMS-R in 3 days and I used free shipping
you ordered when they where out of stock?

How do you like the sub?

from my understanding they are still made in the same place they use to me
Bumpin is correct, and I have spoken with Mike of SoundSplinter (TC OEM's for SS) many times about this subject. The products are being made over seas now. Supposedly Thilo has been overseas a few times for training or something with the new factory.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.