TC Sounds LMS-R 12"

I looked up more and the LMS-R has a stainless steel former and (I think)flat-wound coil wires whereas mine has aluminum former and round wires.

Don't most subs have some parts that are made overseas anyway(things like terminals, baskets, etc.)? As long as quality check and performance has been kept up I wouldn't care if it was made by squirrels.

you ordered when they where out of stock?How do you like the sub?
I ordered mine right after they went on sale.

They were like $400 or so then when they dropped to $270 I ordered one

IM very happy with it. It plays everything from the kick drums on Eric Clatpton to the booming bass on "Put on"

It really does a great job with every song

I looked up more and the LMS-R has a stainless steel former and (I think)flat-wound coil wires whereas mine has aluminum former and round wires.
As far as I can remember, there haven't been any flat-wound coils.

Don't most subs have some parts that are made overseas anyway(things like terminals, baskets, etc.)? As long as quality check and performance has been kept up I wouldn't care if it was made by squirrels.
Pretty much everything is made overseas, how do you think it's still affordable to us after the company we buy it from buys it(or parts of it) from someone else? It just kinda depends on who assembles it and the quality of the glues/adhesives/QC that is being done along the way. So long as the company can ensure that their OEMer is doing things correctly, then there's really nothing to worry about.

I ordered mine right after they went on sale.
They were like $400 or so then when they dropped to $270 I ordered one

IM very happy with it. It plays everything from the kick drums on Eric Clatpton to the booming bass on "Put on"

It really does a great job with every song
yeah, I was going to order them a few weeks ago, but had to safe up a little more cash. I just hope they will still be $270 when back in stock otherwise I wont be able to afford them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sent email asking when they will be in stock, haven't heard nothing back yet....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KRYPTO

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
KRYPTO
MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date