TC Sounds Drivers

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Not looking for anything in particular but rare is nice. Anything like Audiomobile, Eclipse, Soundsplinter, etc. Also, Kove, American Bass, or Orion from when TC OEM'd for those guys. Not a fan of the newer TC stuff or Audiopulse so none of that for now please.

Let me know what you have!

I have a rare bnib 12" TC Sounds Axis Neo for sale if the price is right. Feel free to pm offer if you are interested
Your inbox is full.
I'd be interested in pics of those.

I have that IAS proto if you're still looking bud.
I was looking at that thing again and realized I used to own it, lol. It's a very solid driver!
I just returned from a vacation so I'm trying to recoup funds at the moment, but I will keep it in mind.

I was looking at that thing again and realized I used to own it, lol. It's a very solid driver!
I just returned from a vacation so I'm trying to recoup funds at the moment, but I will keep it in mind.
Sounds good to me.

Do you happen to still have the t/s specs?

Anyone sitting on any TC Sounds 3" top assemblies? 10", 12", 15"... I'm open to anything, I've got just about every 3" TC motor.

Hey mang! I hope you're doin well.
I have a pair of MASS 2012's I will let go.

I'm sitting on 4 of them at the moment.

PM me.
Thanks broseph, you too!
Just curious, how much for one? Good shape? Any trades?

He does. I believe he might have one of those subs as well.
Sounds about right, lol.

Would love to find one of these top assemblies!!!

163623-15_sub_tc_sounds__la_storm_brand_new_in_box.jpg

Thanks broseph, you too!
Just curious, how much for one? Good shape? Any trades?
It would be one of the ones I got from you a couple years back...so they're in very good shape. I'll PM you a price for a straight-out sale. As far as trades...I wouldn't mind maybe making a deal for a SW8200 if you got one hanging around.

...or maybe I could get that SoundSplinter RL-S 15 back from you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I have a rare bnib 12" TC Sounds Axis Neo for sale if the price is right. Feel free to pm offer if you are interested
Attempted to PM you again, your inbox was full last time. Thanks!
Would love to find one of these top assemblies!!!

163623-15_sub_tc_sounds__la_storm_brand_new_in_box.jpg
Would also love to have the nomex cone version!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.