TC Sounds Drivers

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Not looking for anything in particular but rare is nice. Anything like Audiomobile, Eclipse, Soundsplinter, etc. Also, Kove, American Bass, or Orion from when TC OEM'd for those guys. Not a fan of the newer TC stuff or Audiopulse so none of that for now please.

Let me know what you have!

I would have been very interested if they were original TC, but I reeeeeeally wanted those motors for underhung purposes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sorry bro, had em listed for 4 weeks.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Sorry bro, had em listed for 4 weeks.
Oh, I know. Better to let someone use them the way they are.

I think my friend doesn't want to ship the TC2K. He was asking me the other day about selling it on eBay but I guess he decided he doesn't want to **** around with trying to box it up.

I think my friend doesn't want to ship the TC2K. He was asking me the other day about selling it on eBay but I guess he decided he doesn't want to **** around with trying to box it up.
Understandable, no worries.

Does this interest you?

I have it sitting next to a 10" MTX 7000 (TC sounds design) for comparison. Sorry I have no 12" sub to compare it.

It comes with a passive radiator.

Does this interest you? I have it sitting next to a 10" MTX 7000 (TC sounds design) for comparison. Sorry I have no 12" sub to compare it.It comes with a passive radiator.
Nice, PM coming your way.
pair of mass 2012's but not so sure I want to sell them... Have a pair of 8200's that would probably look familiar to you lol
You should totally keep all those drivers!

Haha can't say I was really contemplating selling any of them. I have a pair of neo 3000 15's i'm pretty sure you would like as well but they aren't going anywhere either.
Would love to see those, PM me some pics if you don't mind!
Tc 2000 12" svc4?
Would totally grab that if I didn't already have a pair. How much are you asking?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.