Taramps not putting out??

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
"the box is on bricks now" i lost my *****. Lol. Sounds like something i would do. Maybe your meter crapped out or you are blind >_
lmao it was all i could do on short notice lmao i put the box in and i was like oh **** it isn't even hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

If you are wired at 1 rising to 4 1k is a lot. It's doing work
its rated to do 1400 at 13.8 at 4 ohm

lmao it was all i could do on short notice lmao i put the box in and i was like oh **** it isn't even hahaha 

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

its rated to do 1400 at 13.8 at 4 ohm
I left my slanted, because it is sitting on a support bar, but thats why I made the sides cut in a little. VELCRO !!! lol.

P.S. when I first read the title thought it said "Tramps not putting out"

I googled taramps clamp test and a guy tested his hd3k and got 1429 watts at 5 ohms 12 volts. Something has to be wrong.

No I never go into even the 13s lol. I have the 1 ohm version. I'm not sure which version Taylor fade had when he got those numbers I said.

Yeah he had the 2 I just read it.

I put my clamp on ac amps and ring it around the positive speaker wire at the amp. Then I put my DMM on the speaker terminals at the amp to read ac volts. Then I have my little brother in the front seat watching the stinger volt meter that is hooked up to the amp (it is mounted on the dash. He said 14.3 - 14.4.

Yeah he had the 2 I just read it.
I put my clamp on ac amps and ring it around the positive speaker wire at the amp. Then I put my DMM on the speaker terminals at the amp to read ac volts. Then I have my little brother in the front seat watching the stinger volt meter that is hooked up to the amp (it is mounted on the dash. He said 14.3 - 14.4.
I thought so. Those meters are slow. Even stinger tells you they are not for how we use them.

I thought so. Those meters are slow. Even stinger tells you they are not for how we use them.
It wasn't a quick burp though i rolled it up real slow and held it there a few seconds to get a steady reading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.