**** talker claims he has a 10000w system.

If youre going to take that much time outa your day to jump to another site and dog on someone, least get your info correct i am not running a Orion XTR, you dont even have the ohm's correct. funny on my video you say one thing then on here you talk like u have the facts. idk why i bother responding to all this anymore been nothing but people who talk have nothing that ive seen and are twisting words not saying what was actually said, sad world when people cant put out what was actually said. 
ohm's correct? You mean impedence? If you were running that much power you'd know this

Looks like this guy had the sense to delete the video.   Hopefully he is lurking here or somewhere and absorbing some correct information.  Honestly apart from the ground the install didn't look bad so there is hope.

Who cares. Hopefully to make **** right or end up being worse. Kinda like those who seek advise on here, give them the help they need and then turn around and do it their own way anyway w/o even a lick of our help.

Kinda like those who seek advise on here, give them the help they need and then turn around and do it their own way anyway w/o even a lick of our help. 
its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.