Tahoe/Yukon Wall experience needed / S10 blowthrough

Participant count
  • Participant list
"musical"

I'd love to run a dsp in a walled set up. One setting for SPL and one with particular speakers and t/a turned on. It'd be super fun to double blow people's minds. I can do that with my rig already,tho it's not walled. 2 15s on 3k are fun.

I'll prob wall the Camry eventually and do all that as well. I'm curious how the FR is affected with a thick shag B pillar wall.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Theres just plenty of space in tahoes. 4 18 flat wall is an easy build in them.
Lets say there arent tons of 160 musical tahoes, altho quite a few immediately come to mind... how many 160 musical blowthrus are there? Not walk thrus.... i cant think of any off the top of my head
I would want to do a 4th versus a flat wall.

Walk through sounds really tasty but I don't want to get involved with all of that

Although yes walled Tahoe should get louder easier then a blowthru, There’s really not tons of 160+ musical Tahoe’s
Yeah seems like Tahoe is the most optimal choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.