Tahoe help... 4 18s or 4 15s

Participant count
  • Participant list
You have about 23 cubes internal before any kind of displacement. After port, subs, bracing, etc. you're probably looking at less than 5 cubes per sub. Definitely go with 15's.

So I guess since going with 4 15s it would be more efficient and sound better? I'm not chasing numbers but still want to be loud as possible so means the 15s would get louder as well

Good luck on the 1st version x series. Once they're sold out, there's no more to be made because a v2 is out.

Oh I would do the 4 15's btw...

He has a Suburban and don't know. No way four 15s fit behind the 3rd row of a Tahoe.
He said Tahoe. And that's why I'm questioning his comment.

If you can't tell the diff between Suburban and Tahoe, then you shouldn't own one.

No I took third row out. It's a 2005 tahoe. With second row bucket seats.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

I meant second row in previous comment

Zapco Zx 10k on 3 b2 audio x2c 15z. No need four 4 subs to be ungodly loud, u wanna make the box 19.5 cft tuned to 28 hertz, the x2c subs are pretty much ine of the best sounding subs on the market right now and there wicked effiecent also, i can assure you those 5 inch ceramic coils take HELLA power and boy do they get LOUD. LIKE IM TAKIN LOUUUUUDDDDDD ,LOUUDD. Violent, loud, floor shaking bass loud , i mean if u compare a X2c to a ZV4. ..... mind as well just use the zv4 as a paper weight

Zapco Zx 10k on 3 b2 audio x2c 15z. No need four 4 subs to be ungodly loud, u wanna make the box 19.5 cft tuned to 28 hertz, the x2c subs are pretty much ine of the best sounding subs on the market right now and there wicked effiecent also, i can assure you those 5 inch ceramic coils take HELLA power and boy do they get LOUD. LIKE IM TAKIN LOUUUUUDDDDDD ,LOUUDD. Violent, loud, floor shaking bass loud , i mean if u compare a X2c to a ZV4. ..... mind as well just use the zv4 as a paper weight
Sooooooooooooooooo.... your saying the OP shouldn't need to be loud.....even with 4 subs? I'm currently running 4 subs and they get pretty loud. Plus those B2 subs are a hell of a lot more than x15's. Perhaps he can't afford those. Did you even bother asking about his budget 1st before rambling on??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.