Boschmann AZX-W10 Nuke (ported enclosure design help)

Participant count
  • Participant list

jj_5_ff

main
Hello everyone, i recently got a "Boschmann AZX-W10 Nuke" woofer and i want to build a "Loud Ported box", with the lowest possible tuning, and fits into my Miata's trunk.

Maximum available dimensions:

Width: 18"

Height: 16"

Depth 1: 8"

Depth 2: 10"

(I know the manual says "use sealed box", but i hate sealed boxes hehehe)

Any Help ?

you can contact me on my email too jj_5_ff@excite.com

Thank you.

View attachment 26552783

you build an enclosure around a subwoofer for the best results, not the other way around.

if you want a loud ported setup, sell that sub and get something oriented for ported with a lower Qts.

Thanks!

In your opinion, would it be loud in a sealed box?

and btw, i have no idea about all those parameters in the specs sheet hehehe what is Qts ?

thank you again, lots of parameters out there hehehe

actually, i needed a ported box, a loud one; someone suggested a box up to 1.5 cubic feet box (doesn't fit in a Miata's trunk), so i tried to post here, i thought maybe i could get an answer or advice for a ported box. anyway, i guess i'll go for 1.2 cubic feet Sealed box.

unfortunately if you're lacking on space like that sealed may be your only option - or using an 8 inch driver. it sounds like you want to keep your current sub so id recommend a custom sealed enclosure (prefab boxes leak)

that sub looks like it can take some decent power, so get it a quality amp and I think you'll be happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.