T3 audio

The T3 Audio T600 is the best subwoofer i have used for the $125-200 price range!

Excellent low frequency response and very smooth output..

Would handle up to 800 rms easily...

I've used nearly every model Re sub, alongside a few other mainstream brands, but in terms of quality of sound, i would have to rate the T600 very highly..

i wanna see something new brought to the table by t3 the tsns is a 4hp motor copy of the ss xxx and the tss is a copy of a 9500.

look at sundown,fi,ia they all have totally different motors eather out or on the way.

how much control dose pyle have over the product sence they bought it?

whats that supposed to mean?
Its been a couple of years since it happend, and i've tried to find some threads concerning it but I can't seem to find the specific one. Apparently someone sent in their sub to T3 to get reconed and for some reason (if someone remembers please chime in) Demuth threw the customers subs away in the trash dumpster behind their building in atlanta. Then a thread was started about it, demuth got on here and was talkn' mad shit and acting like a 12 year old. Then Ed Lester runs to his side to protect him by offering the mods $50 to delete the thread. Many LULZ was had at T3/Demuth/Lester's expense and Demuth got banned....and I think Ed Lester still slithers around the fourm but keeps quiet - or maybe he's banned too. Don't remember now, i'm getting old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

anyways if you see old timers joking about the $50 thing, that's why.

Its been a couple of years since it happend, and i've tried to find some threads concerning it but I can't seem to find the specific one. Apparently someone sent in their sub to T3 to get reconed and for some reason (if someone remembers please chime in) Demuth threw the customers subs away in the trash dumpster behind their building in atlanta. Then a thread was started about it, demuth got on here and was talkn' mad shit and acting like a 12 year old. Then Ed Lester runs to his side to protect him by offering the mods $50 to delete the thread. Many LULZ was had at T3/Demuth/Lester's expense and Demuth got banned....and I think Ed Lester still slithers around the fourm but keeps quiet - or maybe he's banned too. Don't remember now, i'm getting old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
anyways if you see old timers joking about the $50 thing, that's why.
Yeah it seems like alot of the old juicy threads have disappeared.....

I found this thread and it brought some lawls.....

vbpgimage5.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thunderdome-forum-members-only/309745-apparently-t3-audio-jeep-clown-butthurt-5.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.