T/S Specs Released For New RE Woofers

if you werent such a n00b you would know that i got it from the forums and it came blown...now off my nuts and go do something usefull:D
only NoObs buy blown subs;)

never was on your nuts, only teasing them:naughty:

on that note... let the RE boner commence!

im still curious about the 22mm xmax on the mx... i thought it was supposed to have a ton of excursion and that was part of the reason sd was sacrificed so much..

but now that i look at it the sd isnt different than any of the other subs (the sx has the least actually.. ) .. it just has the same xmax as the sx with a little more power handling.. but its less efficient? im confused still

EDIT: let this thread set the example for why not to drink heavily then post all over CA.com. sorry for the earlier thread dumping, and no hard feelings plotpimpin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (haha thansk for neutral reputation bubble)

the New XXX mocks up simalar to the old XXX.

I want to see how it does in real world app, alot of the programs I use dont do a good job at taking XMAX into account

the New XXX mocks up simalar to the old XXX.
I want to see how it does in real world app, alot of the programs I use dont do a good job at taking XMAX into account
its quite nice, makes your head ring pretty good:yumyum:

im still curious about the 22mm xmax on the mx... i thought it was supposed to have a ton of excursion and that was part of the reason sd was sacrificed so much..

but now that i look at it the sd isnt different than any of the other subs (the sx has the least actually.. ) .. it just has the same xmax as the sx with a little more power handling.. but its less efficient? im confused still

EDIT: let this thread set the example for why not to drink heavily then post all over CA.com. sorry for the earlier thread dumping, and no hard feelings plotpimpin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (haha thansk for neutral reputation bubble)
Be prepared to get flamed out the wazoo for mentioning xmax.

Be prepared to get flamed out the wazoo for mentioning xmax.

why? everyone was on the mxs nuts for having such great excursion and then the stats come out and its the same as the sx.. and then also everyone was on the mxs abotu how little cone area it has when it has a decent amt of sd imo.

all i was saying was that most peoples expectations were off with that sub. not surprising though when we talked about ti for a few months before knowing specs. gossip ftl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.