XXX and L7s

Participant count
  • Participant list

xpl0it
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
everywhere
I'm trying to get as loud as possible on 1500-2000 watts with a tight budget. I'm selling my MTX 9512 and SS to a friend (had some GREAT times with it) to try and get a little louder. Would 2 2006 12" L7s in a "right" enclosure get pretty loud, and how would a new 15" XXX on 2K watts compare to it. I'm trying to get loud and maintain SQ, but don't worry, I know most of you think the L7s have no SQ, but in the proper box I have heard it done before. The L7s would either be ran off my 1501d I have now or off a new 2K watt amp if I feel the upgrade is necessary. Thanks, I'd like to hear what you have to say if you've ever used the new '06 L7s.

first all depends on the install ... blah blah blah

but in an adverage install my thoughts i think the 2x L7's should get louder since there almost 15" a peice (if they where round subs) and build for SPL but i much rather take a new xxx ... plus with that 4-5" of excursion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.