system for my chevy

hello everyone,

my parents just bought me a 1990 chevy 1500 single cab:)

anyways i wanna get a system for it, i wanna be loud but good sound quality.

most of my music will be rap, hip hop.

i dont wanna spend for then a grand, thats for 2 subs, amp, box, wires etc.

thanks, JLMB

hello everyone,
my parents just bought me a 1990 chevy 1500 single cab:)

anyways i wanna get a system for it, i wanna be loud but good sound quality.

most of my music will be rap, hip hop.

i dont wanna spend for then a grand, thats for 2 subs, amp, box, wires etc.

thanks, JLMB
I guess thats MORE than a grand, but let me start you off on my first lesson...

Caps **** period, no question asked.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Now to help you more, I guess you want an SQL system (Thats Sound Quality and SPL) SO there are many choice to choose from, so read up on your brand and become knowledgeable of this hobbie. Do everything yourself that you can (including installs), stay away from local installs ex. CC, BB, etc. They will rip you a new a** hole. Also shop the classifieds here, or if you dont see anything request something....Almost 100 percent of things are cheaper online, especially here...BTW dony buy Sony amps or subs, for some reason almost everyones first set up is Sony.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif But food luck

Caps **** period, no question asked.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Now to help you more, I guess you want an SQL system (Thats Sound Quality and SPL) SO there are many choice to choose from, so read up on your brand and become knowledgeable of this hobbie. Do everything yourself that you can (including installs), stay away from local installs ex. CC, BB, etc. They will rip you a new a** hole. Also shop the classifieds here, or if you dont see anything request something....Almost 100 percent of things are cheaper online, especially here...BTW dony buy Sony amps or subs, for some reason almost everyones first set up is Sony.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif But food luck
lol

food luck indeed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.