System build

Participant count
  • Participant list

jcinthewest

Hey everyone,

I am looking to build a system for my 2013 nissan sentra that has a 10 inch sub and component speakers powered either by one or two amps for sub and comps. I don't like setting a budget because it limits you but if I had to I would set it at around 1000 best bang for your buck equipment. Any amazing ideas out there would be much appreciated.

Sorry I forgot to add that I mostly listen to rap but I am not wanting overpowering bass. I want a super clean and responsive sub. As for the component speakers I am looking for a super clean smooth sound that won't at all be overpowered by the sub. So overall a system that blends perfectly without one overpowering the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.