Switching from Standard Mode to Network Mode on Pioneer?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Uglypedro

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tried resetting my AVF-4200NEX to enable Network mode. Tried Menu reset, tried the little button on right side of face, and tried disconnecting the battery ground. Nothing works. First screen asks about language,, then the phone screen, then the warning screen with an "OK" button...that's it! Somewhere in there should be a screen asking if I want to run Standard Mode or Network Mode.

I haven't updated the firmware. running 1.04, if that makes a difference.

Check for a reset option under an initial menu
That's what's missing. The unit resets, first screen asks what language you use, next screen ask about your phone, and that's it. There should be a third screen asking to choose between Standard and Network.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Deff not going to hear much of a difference of the 4 ch amplifiers unless you are going to 100 rms per ch. With 10 watts, its just not worth the...
Hello! i have too problems with head units, two cars, old mazda 323f ba and now mazda 6 2007r station. Problem is from lossing quality, poor bass...
Yea, I'm running 6S2P. 12 cells total, 2 banks of 6. Resting voltage isn't as big of a concern, it's more about charging voltage. LTO shouldn't be...
Hi everyone... reaching out because I'm a beginner in car audio and need some help understanding how to correctly mount my new radio. I have a...
If you are metering outside the vehicle then I get it. The other option is the M1 has tons of slack on the cable. You can always stick it to the...

About this thread

Uglypedro

CarAudio.com Newbie
Uglypedro
Sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from