Switching From 8's to 10's

The AB website is not very good, couldn't even find the manuals for said subs to get the TS parameters. I mean how hard is it to have the TS parameters in the specifications section for each sub?

I contacted Bob at American Bass to try and get them. I thought that I had them but I can't find them. I'm looking at the HD10 and SA10 also.

I contacted Bob at American Bass to try and get them. I thought that I had them but I can't find them. I'm looking at the HD10 and SA10 also.

Should tell them to put them on the page for each model to make things easier. Makes me never want to even buy any American Bass if they make it that hard to even get the full specs / manual.

Should tell them to put them on the page for each model to make things easier. Makes me never want to even buy any American Bass if they make it that hard to even get the full specs / manual.

They've done this for years. My box builder doesn't go by the parameters on any sub. He says that you can't trust them to be right.

Checking my available mounting depth when I do switch subs. One set of numbers for the existing box and one set of numbers if we add another ¾" baffle.

20220717_123048.jpg

No joking around... why not try this?

Bobbys-8s.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse. .5 cubes per 8" sub or .95 cubes per 10" sub.?
It's not a bad idea if he has room and I bet he would get those 3db.

I will be switching to a 5K amp eventually. The mounting depth of one sub might be and issue. My box has a 2" notch for the center seat belt shoulder strap. It has been removed but the notch can't be removed. 6 might work.

20220717_175027.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...