!?Switch Subs?!

PatFitz9 has no idea what he is talkin about and should b asked to leave immediatly.......if you think the w6 is louder than a w7, and the w7 is more of a sq sub than the w6 you are soooo efin wrong

i was thinkin maybe two 12 kicker CVR (05 model). They arent expensive and my buddy has them... they hit pretty good in sealed so probly even better in ported...

If you really dont want to break your pocket I would just go with the 2 12 cvrs or maybe even 15s if you can fit them. The only thing about these subs are that they really need a good sized box.

it still is
No a w7 will mop the floor with a w6 in both spl and sq. Being an installer you get to put in, setup and test a lot of equipment. IMO the w6 falls WAY short of the v1 w6 in ALL aspects. The w7 on the otherhand blew me away.

tardboy newb who thought w6 > w7 needs to actually use both before he goes on running his mouth about crap he does not know.

No a w7 will mop the floor with a w6 in both spl and sq. Being an installer you get to put in' date=' setup and test a lot of equipment. IMO the w6 falls WAY short of the v1 w6 in ALL aspects. The w7 on the otherhand blew me away.

tardboy newb who thought w6 > w7 needs to actually use both before he goes on running his mouth about crap he does not know.[/quote']

The refrence was a W6v2 and a W7.

SPL W7>W6v2 - but don't count the W6 short

SQ W6v2>W7

No a w7 will mop the floor with a w6 in both spl and sq. Being an installer you get to put in' date=' setup and test a lot of equipment. IMO the w6 falls WAY short of the v1 w6 in ALL aspects. The w7 on the otherhand blew me away.

tardboy newb who thought w6 > w7 needs to actually use both before he goes on running his mouth about crap he does not know.[/quote']

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I've had plenty of listening time on both the W6v2 (not the original version) and the W7, and I feel that the W6v2 has an edge in pure SQ...the '7 will easily manhandle it for overall output potential, but I liked the W6v2's SQ more.

Of course, a lot of this is personal preference.

the w6v2 has better SQ than the w7, i have heard this many times in many different enclosures, i will stand by this, jl will stand by this. so will just about every other on the forum

and how can you say the w6v2 falls short of the w6v1?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.