switch for amplifier

fibba

MA
hey guys and gals,

Im thinking I want to put a switch on my amp so its not always on. Sometimes you just want to have a conversation and don't need crazy bass. would the best way to do this be adding a switch to the remote lead on the wiring harness?

hey guys and gals,
Im thinking I want to put a switch on my amp so its not always on. Sometimes you just want to have a conversation and don't need crazy bass. would the best way to do this be adding a switch to the remote lead on the wiring harness?
I did this with all my amplifiers with a toggle switch from Parts Express mounted to an angle bracket under my seat. It’s connected in series with the remote power on wire. Each amp has its own switch.

hey guys and gals,
You can get a bass knob on eBay for about $10 that will plug in with rcas to turn it up and down ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.