Super cheap options help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I told him about the deal and got crickets. I told him that’s about as good as it gets for that price.

That Bass 1200 on two of those Blaupunkts in the right box would probably tear things up a little bit. 1200 rms. feeding two subs that that total 800 rms. is a good fit. Plus, you get the cone area of two 12's. Just my dime, there is a coin shortage and I ran out of pennies. So, I don't have two cents currently.

I was able to talk him into saving his money and getting a setup when he has enough to actually purchase something worth a damn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The tweeter has to be crossed over somehow. Doesn't matter if it occurs at the HU, the amp or passively.
My first install on my vehicle was in '94 right before I turned 18 😂 I'd "helped" on a few starting at 16 but my helping was mainly gofer work...
I have not really heard anything bad about Vibe Audio. If you are buying it new, then no reason to not try it out. It may have a 3 month...
Starting from scratch don't have an amp yet gonna wait till I make a decision on which subs right now I'm just trying to settle on which subs I'm...

About this thread

Clifff150

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Clifff150
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date