Sundown Z15 $160 Shipped

View attachment 26523443View attachment 26523442Sundown Z15 for sale. $160 shipped contiguous United States. (Does not come with box).

Rated for 1,000 RMS, could probably take more. Dual 2 Ohm. Sundown's website has all the specifics on enclosure size etc.

SQ sub, yes it gets loud and all that but it's made to sound good and it does. The box I have is about 4 cubes, and is for pickup only (Southern NH), in which case the price for both is $200. One of the pictures the box in the trunk of a jeep grand cherokee. So the box is pretty large. I can get dimensions if anyone wants them. The Sub is in great condition, bought about a year and a half ago, only spent 9 months in the vehicle.

Paypal or pickup. No trades, and sorry guys, I won't ship first.

Edit: More pics. Also, it was run on a US Amps 2000d (1000 watts at 1 ohm). Don't have an amp here, so I can't get coil readings.

More pics: http://imgur.com/VrOrH&CmZPz

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know I only have a couple posts. It's priced to move quickly. But I won't ship first.
If it's any help I have the same username on ebay with good feedback, haven't sold anything in awhile though.
I highly doubt anyone is going to buy it if you don't ship first. I would bet my bank account that micah would pay if you shipped it first and it got there in its described condition.

OP You have to understand their apprehensions, not only because of your post count, but also because the Sundown Z v2 15 Retails for upwards of $400...Why would anyone ever sell it for $120 (which is what you are selling it for + shipping)

@retrojordans: It's not a V2. It's the original Z series, and as I said, it's priced to sell. In fact, I hadn't even heard that there was a second version out yet

@Suicide Bobb: Your advice is most certainly sound, but I don't have any intention of shipping first. I am confident that someone will accept that stipulation in exchange for what is apparently a good price (as some other posters have mentioned).

I will take it but only if some other pay/ship arrangement can be made. I can not take a chance of lossing $170 just as I am sure you can't afford to not get paid for the driver. I checked ur ebay account and it seems ok but I have never trusted ebay so it really does not help with this transaction.

Also, gonna need pics of sub outside of box. Will also need pic of coil readings. Also, what amp was used to power sub?

That's what paypal is for. If I had the space for this I would buy it in a heartbeat . Paypal will take care of everything if this guy doesn't come through. Only thing you would lose is time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.