Sundown x8

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioman14

Senior VIP Member
Look for one sundown x8 or crossfire c7 ..more the x8 . In great condition prefer 4 ohm, but 2 ohm will work also.. Decent price

511cb1893cd58921390622a9174a83ff.jpg
ac777caf2cbcee0ebb9fa2007c6dc354.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems like no one has what you need. Wouldn't hurt to contact caraudiobargain.com and ask them if they will ever get anymore b-stock x8's in stock.

I like sundown. People that buy sundown normally hold onto their stuff though.
Sundown never clicked on to me, like other brands ,I have one 8 now for over a year never seen power .the way I feel about the brand .i choose not to pay full price for second sub ..from the looks of it ,I don’t have a choice ..buy like it love it ..maybe the brand will grow on me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your asking price on the X8? I almost got one or two of those, btw. If I hadn't won the auction for 2 m3 8's. Oh just so you know, about 100 bucks for the X8's at yardsale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...