Lookin for 4 budget 8s or 6.5s 4ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
I’d be happy with just some basic speakers of someone hasn’t collecting dust be willing to pay shipping. I’m just looking to throw something in my back doors and then right on top of my box for my little girl in the backseat so that way she has some music toI. Pyle kicker etc I don’t care. Will be ran off head unit anyways. Figured I’d ask pm number we can text if u have some collecting dust.

with how expensive shipping is, i doubt anyone would bother shipping dirt cheap mids. Just get parts express man.

Brooda was hoping there was a nice boi that could help sho me da way. But for real I get that. I will 100% cover shipping if someone had some extras laying around and wanted to make a few $. I’m just through 4 cheap 6.5s off my head unit for family rides so my little girl can hear and jam out. She yells at me because all the musics in the front //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

@Jeffdachef you the same that helped with my landing issue on Facebook with the x18 motor and nsv3 drop in I’m doing? If so you were right brooda facebooks where it’s at lmao. But any bass heads spend 5 min on I wanna bang group and omg I couldn’t stop laughing!! You mean I can’t use a extension cord as a power and ground??:nutskick: those are like daily questions there

[quote name='Lbetts818']@Jeffdachef you the same that helped with my landing issue on Facebook with the x18 motor and nsv3 drop in I’m doing? If so you were right brooda facebooks where it’s at lmao. But any bass heads spend 5 min on I wanna bang group and omg I couldn’t stop laughing!! You mean I can’t use a extension cord as a power and ground??:nutskick: those are like daily questions there[/QUOTE]

Facebook is where we spit on dem false prophets bruddah, they do know know de wae of de devil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.