Sundown x vs mtx 9500? spl

granted that you have the electrical and right box. The 9500 would easily beat it. A zv.4 is a different story though.

Edit: i saw 9500 and assumed dd my bad lol. I think the sundown would win

I'd also get the X, I've heard the mtx 9500 soft parts are poop. I've ran an X in the 12" and 18" and they were great subs. Back in the day I had a mtx 9500 12 run off a jbl bp1200.1 and I actually liked my Diamond audio D6 12 better on the same amp.

Why did this even need to be a this or that thread??!!
(Gotta x15 sitting next to me)
who knows, but sometimes people see how beefy and nice the mtx 9500 is and will possibly make people think twice about going with something different? I sure wish i kept my mtx 9500 for just that reason....its s sweet looking sub lol

who knows, but sometimes people see how beefy and nice the mtx 9500 is and will possibly make people think twice about going with something different? I sure wish i kept my mtx 9500 for just that reason....its s sweet looking sub lol

Pretty too...and expensive. I used to be a MTX nuthugger but with a huge mainstream name, I can't stand the fact they change things constantly. And don't keep reproducing more of their old gear.

Which is why I'm leaning towards sundown. I have seen over and over again praises on some old stuff that Jake has put out and still continues to prototype new items while still keeping old things in production. I guess....why get rid of something if it keeps ya in business.

Every one and awhile Ill browse CL for 9500's. Whats funny is they sell fairly quick. Id actually like to get my hands on a 9510 MTX..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

snowrussian

snowrussian
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date