Sound Qubed (audio que) hdc3 15

audio9

im currently looking to get the hdc3 15 and i need some advice on what amp i should get, my budget is fairly low right now, ive been looking at the planet audio 1900.1 big bang, its cheap but i need other ideas around $300 this is my first post btw

Whats up I see your local to me. I personally would go for a mb quart onyx 1500 if your looking to stay cheap.

Nice to see some local guys on here hit me up some time.

yea old thread i know, but wanted to say i have this sub in a ported box, tuned to 34hz on a ppi 1800.1 amp. i love this system and im at the point im wanting more so my plan is..

total of 3 hdc3 15" d2 and 3 ppi 1800.1 .

the only problem is the ppi bk has been discontinued so im keeping an eye out for some different amps.

but if anybody is interested in the sq hdc3 subs i recommend them.

Onlinecarstereo still carries the PPI BK series. I have purchased 4 to run to my 2 Orion HCCA 12's
This thread is OLD where did you dig it up from? And why? And when did you purchase those bks?

Was doin some research on HDC 3.0 and 4.0 for wife's car. Came across it. Just purchased them 2 days ago. They were the 1300.1' not 1800.1, mistyped, sorry. Gonna run 1 to each amp and sell other 2 to a friend till my my 2 ct sounds 1400.1 come in, then the 1300's will go in wife's car with 2 12's, not sure what brand yet

Was doin some research on HDC 3.0 and 4.0 for wife's car. Came across it. Just purchased them 2 days ago. They were the 1300.1' not 1800.1, mistyped, sorry. Gonna run 1 to each amp and sell other 2 to a friend till my my 2 ct sounds 1400.1 come in, then the 1300's will go in wife's car with 2 12's, not sure what brand yet
Oh ok yea did you get a verification that they shipped or avalable because they are notorious for having things online that they dont have available and after a week of waiting theyll cancel your order and say sorry.

Oh ok yea did you get a verification that they shipped or avalable because they are notorious for having things online that they dont have available and after a week of waiting theyll cancel your order and say sorry.
ya he is right about them. a few months ago was going to buy an amp, it sayed it was in stock.. i decided to e-mail them 2 days later they said no it was not in stock and they would fix the site..

well a day later it was still showing in stock. so i keep checking they never did anything about it.

so if i was you i would call,, e-mail them ...

Yea i live 15 min from them so i bought a bk1800 and went to pick it up and turns out they didnt have it in stock.

So you decided to use Orion because DD supposedly have issues but you choose to use CT?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audio9

audio9
bristol virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date